Weekly Credit Heist?

Excuse my poor memory, but am I correct in saying that we've had Credit Heist every week for the past two weeks? If so, that's great and goes a long way towards generating good will from the players, I think.

Looking forward to another one this week!
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• Options
    No it's every 6-12 days, random and it always lands on a rest day
  • Options
    *weekday
  • Options
    Last week we had no credit heist, so it should hit this week.
  • Options
    We had credit heist wensday last week. I was surpriced as i thought i had figured out their rotation but i had not.
  • Options
    It is supposed to fall every week, on a weekday. 12 days would be if its monday one week and friday the week after. We could see one as early as tuesday
  • Options
    It's seems to training challenge on Tuesday's, credit heist on Wednesdays.
  • Options
    Foxxphyre wrote: »
    It is supposed to fall every week, on a weekday. 12 days would be if its monday one week and friday the week after. We could see one as early as tuesday

No it isn't. go to developers updates, fourth one down.

• Options

There's been a lot of confusion about the schedule for these two events, so I'm going to quickly outline the schedule for everyone:
    Each event will appear randomly between 6-12 days on a weekday.
    When they appear, they will do so at 11:00 UTC and run for 24 hours.
    Each event is on its own schedule, one does not take the place of or precedence over the other. However they won't run on the same day unless its a special occasion.

So this means if, for example, you see Credit Heist on a Monday, it has no bearing on when Droid Smuggling will run and vice versa. Its not one or the other, you get both on their own independent schedules. Hope this clears that up!
    Post edited by CG_CapGaSP on September 2
  • Options
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    Excuse my poor memory, but am I correct in saying that we've had Credit Heist every week for the past two weeks? If so, that's great and goes a long way towards generating good will from the players, I think.

Yes, we've had it weekly for the past several weeks.
    In fact as far as I remember, it's been weekly since launch with the exception of the week after its launched (so the second play of the event was delayed).
  • Options

OP said that the credit heist has appeared for the past two weeks straight, which it has so I'm not sure why you're saying no to that.

However, op, as stevesaint has pointed out in a few posts, it is a leap in logic to conclude since it's happened in a few straight weeks that it will continue to happen that way. It will be back ever 6-12 days. The goal might be weekly for both events, but that doesn't mean it will happen that way.
  • Options

Dear sir

I was referring to actual events of the past two weeks, and not to developer announcements, which I can read as well as anyone. Thank you for your contribution

Sincerely
  • Options
    I mis-read the post. I hold up my hands and apologise.
  • Scourge194
    390 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I mis-read the post. I hold up my hands and apologise.

Accepted, of course. I hope it's not too late to call off the Red Assassins
  • Options

^this. weekly up to 12 days apart.
  • Options
    I'd appreciate that! :)
  • Options

I see no one has spotted my devious attempt at dev mind manipulation
  • Options

Not weekly. It will skip a week eventually
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »

Yes, we've had it weekly for the past several weeks.
    In fact as far as I remember, it's been weekly since launch with the exception of the week after its launched (so the second play of the event was delayed).

^^This, so much this.

This event has been a great addition and they have been great about running it very regularly. Let's not complain. (Not you OP, you were just asking a question)
  • Options
    Miepmorp wrote: »

Not weekly. It will skip a week eventually

I would guess that it will skip a week next week. We will get one this week by Friday as it will be day 12.
    Cant wait for all the complain threads if/when it doesn't show!
  • Options
    Not necessarily. If it's on Friday, the next one could hit as early as Thursday. The "weekly" should outweigh the "6-12" clause. Meaning a late-week Heist should mean closer to 6 days between Heists.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Why would you jynx this? Lol
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!