Mod Challenge Teams

What I haven't been able to find is a guide on mod challenges.

The health mods challenge is pretty straight forward.
~~~~~~~~~~
The defense mods challenge for Jedi character is pretty easy, in my opinion. I used Barriss, Qui Gon Jinn, Luminara, Yoda, and Aayla. But are defense mods as good as health mods?
~~~~~~~~~
Now my biggest gripe is Critical Damage mods with the Jawas. JAWAS!? I have a better chance of getting General Grevious maxed out before getting a Jawa team that can 3 Star Tier 3, especially since there's only 5 Jawas in the game. But let's talk about it. The enemies listed are Jawa, Sandtrooper, and Tusken characters.

So Datcha's leader is a no go. We move to Chief Nebit, farmable in Arena. Maxed out leader ability is Jawa and Droid get 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Down for 3 turns on a Critical Hit. But he's a tank with taunt so I guess that's cool.

What really sucks is Jawa Engineer is only found in Guild Shipments. He's extremely fast (+10 speed for each Jawa), grants turn meter to the other Jawas, and heals. I hate detonators basic attacks, but it's all good.

Jawa Scavenger, found in Cantina Shipments, only good thing is he detonates the detonators with his special, but even that is a crappy skill. He's also the slowest Jawa.

Dathcha, buy him in GW Shipments, farm him in 2G Cantina, and Light Side 3B and 3F. Ability blocking AOE. Looks like he could be your DPS, get 4.5% critical chance for each Jawa, and has +15% critical damage.

and finally Jawa, find him in 2D cantina, Dark Side 4F, Light Side 6B. Gets 6% evasion for each Jawa, gets 30% Turn Meter if he evades. Does more damage to debuffed enemies. Stunning AOE attack.
~~~~~~~~~

Scoundrels, now here's a fun one. I haven't been able to 3 star Tier 3, but my best scoundrels are 7-star StHan, Chewie, IG88, Boba Fett, and 4 Star Lando. But Lando can't make the cut just yet so I have a crappy Cad Bane.

They all have decent leader abilities. I'm going to act like I have Lando: 15 speed and 29% critical damage. Chewie, +50 defense with 50% chance to get defense up. St Han, 35 defense above 50% health, 35% offense below. Boba, 50% critical damage and 10% critical chance. IG88, 20% critical chance and inflict DoT with critical hit.

IG88 (arena shipments) is made of glass with a max health of 10830, not really a cannon with a base max damage of 4983. But his AOE is great.

Chewie (Cantina 1C/5G, DarkSide 2C and LightSide 3E), another dissappointment. max damage is 2943. His taunt lasts one turn. He's also slow. But 24344 is a decent health pool.

Lando (Cantina 1E, 5F), a possible monster with his AOE. Must need.

Boba (cantina shipments), slowest scoundrel, hits harder than StHan and Chewie, and his Ability Block AOE pairs great with IG88.

Now StHan (arena shipments), the forums talk about him like he's a god among men, but I don't see it. His taunt lasts too long so by the time he gets a chance to get healed, it's too late. Doesn't really hit hard, but at least he might reduce turn meter.

I don't know. I'd love Dengar and Gammorean Guard, but that's a long road on guild shipments. And Han Solo might take even longer.
~~~~~~~~~
Rebels, another fun one. And I personally love tenacity mods because getting stunned or ability block irritates me more than anything. My personal team is Wedge (cantina 6F), Biggs (GW shipments, Cantina 3G, Dark Side 4A), StHan, Leia (arena shipments), and Ackbar (arena shipments).

The debate is who has a better leader ability, the +25 speed Ackbar or the +30% offense, 15% health recover, 10% Turn Meter on a critical hit AND 25% health recovery whenever a rebel defeats an enemy with Wedge.

With Leia giving the 2x critical chance off her basics, Wedge isn't a bad move. But still Ackbar's speed boost is great too.

What I love is Leia's 2x critical chance and if I used Lando. His AOE resets if he gets more than one critical hit, then does 100% more damage.

I finally got 7* Wedge and Biggs. Two pieces of a glass cannon, but a cannon like a nuclear missile.

I've already talked about StHan. If there was a Rebel Healer, he'd be replaced in a heart beat. But the new Scarif Rebel Pathfinder looks like a good replacement. AOE attack that also gives him taunt, if he has any buffs when he gets killed, he self revives, and his basic gives turn meter.
~~~~~~~~~
Offense mods with First Order, another crappy team (but not as bad as Jawas) because there's only five of them: Phasma (GW Shipments), Kylo Ren (Cantina 4C/6C), FO Tie Pilot (Dark Side 6B and Light Side 6D), FO Stormtrooper (Dark Side 2A, Light Side 2B), and FO Officer (Cantina Shipments).

Obviously you'll roll with Phasma leader for the random assist. She's also great for granting turn meter and advantage, and slowing down the enemy.

Kylo Ren is cool for his counter attacks and debuffs like healing immunity and DoT. Not my favorite character because he's never been a threat to me anytime I've met him in Arena and GW.

First Order Tie Pilot used to be great, or so I've heard. Possible double basic attack and can inflict offense down and health down.

First Order StormTrooper, another speed down inflicter with a possible counter, but he gives Defense Up to the team and he gets Advantage.

First Order Officer, can take away turn meter and give it to his team with his second special, but he also can give a random team mate 100% turn meter, advantage, and offense up.
~~~~~~~~~
Potency mods, highly sought after, and then they ask you to use empire toons. With the addition of Emperor Palpatine, all of a sudden an empire team actually looks attractive. Of the 8 empire characters, there's 5 I like.

Leader, Emperor Palpatine, from his own event. Adds 32% Potency and Max Health, takes away 32% potency and evasion from Jedi and Rebels, if an empire unit inflicts a debuff they get 20% turn meter, if a sith unit inflicts a debuff they heal 20%.

There's actually a lot of fluff in Palp's ability descriptions. Basic inflicts Shock, gets 15% for each shocked enemy. Special can AOE stun, shocked enemies get stunned for 2 turns but lose shock, Takes away 5% health from his allies and heals 150% total of health taken, gets 50% more turn meter for each shocked enemy, and all allies get offense up.

Then finally, at the end of his turns he does special damage to all shocked enemies and deals more special damage to jedis and rebels, but it can't kill an enemy.

Darth Vader, shards from achievements, i've seen extremely strong 6 star Darth Vaders. His basic has 80% chance to ability block, his AOE can inflict DoT and Speed Down, and then his culling blade special dispels all debuffs on an opponent but does 50% more damage per debuff dispelled. Then Vader gets 100% turn meter if he kills an enemy with this attack.

Royal Guard, the best tank in the game in my opinion, with his instant taunt when an ally falls under 50% health. His basic stuns and his special grants defense up. He also gains turn meter and and health when his allies are attacked.

Grand Moff Tarkin, arena shipments, his AOE can take turn meter away and his other special inflicts offense down (and speed down for rebels).

I don't know who best to get for the fifth spot, some like snowtrooper, but General Veers is fast. It's a toss up, but snow trooper is easier to farm. Cantina 7B, Light Side 8C, and Guild Shipments. Snowtrooper can ability block with his basic and has an AOE that grants offense up when killing an enemy.
~~~~~~~~
Lastly we're at another 5/5 roster. Speed mods with the resistance.

Everyone knows Rey is a monster. But a good resistance leade? 25% offense and 35 defense or 30% offsense and 15% potency.

I prefer the first, Finn. Cantina 3E and 5C, Light Side 7A. Basic does 65% more damage to enemies that havent been hit by it, special can stun and expose an enemy, and even though he doesnt taunt, he self heals and gets defense up and advantage.

Poe Dameron, cantina shipments, dark side 7A, light side 7B. Taunts, removes turn meter, and can expose enemies. Basic can inflict offense down, chances are doubled if they're also inflicted with a debuff.

Resistance pilot from GW shipments, basic can gain turn meter, can expose enemies with special (and get foresight). Unique grants even more turn meter when scoring critical hit or evade attack.

Resistance trooper, guild shipments, Dark Side 3A, Light Side 3A. Basic can expose (gaining turn meter if successful), and special can inflict speed down. He's fast, but not much health.

And finally Rey, guild shipments, light side 2A, dark side 5D, 7B. Not much health, but man is she a monster. Has 25% offense if she has no negative status effect, basic can get foresight, special can get foresight or offense up, second special, can hit up to four times (and completely destroy a toon).

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I got lazy, but the point of this is if you have any better suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I used swgoh.gg for most of the information.

Recap:
Jedi: Barriss, Qui Gon, Luminara, Aayla, JC
Jawa: Chief Nebit, JS, JE, Datcha, Jawa
Scoundrel: Chewie, Lando, StHan, IG88, Boba Fet
Rebels: Ackbar, Leia, StHan/Lando, Wedge, Biggs
First Order: Phasma, Kylo, FO Tie Pilot, FO Stormtrooper, FO Officer
Empire: Palp, Vader, RG, Tarkin, Snowtrooper
Resistance: Finn, Poe, R Pilot, R Trooper, Rey