Do you want to have a tournament?

BlazeSA
134 posts Member
edited September 2016
Please leave suggestions...

Do you want to have a tournament? 18 votes

Yes
83%
clhsWhiteroomwarmonkeyNightwolveMarthvadirGreenGoblin96MayTheForceBeWithMeIndiallan_jonesBlazeSADarth_BarfDhoey321Stayontarget2016KlausDerBausZyronRowanRaxle 15 votes
No
5%
Shadowhunter 1 vote
Don't care
11%
CronozNLBoo 2 votes
Post edited by BlazeSA on

Replies

• Options
    What do you mean with tournament? Please specify.
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yes
    I was thinking Global PvP not just local arena, there are other types one can consider such as a Global PvE etc; Point collection through tasks to achieve ranks... so many options.
    Most other games have tournaments every so often where one gets to test your abilities.
    Ultimately it will be up to the developers what they want to do.
    Post edited by BlazeSA on
  • Options
    Don't care
    But a tournament based on pure RNG? You know there is no skill involved so the whole concept of a tournament is pretty flawed imo.
    I don't mind either way, just think it's not an option when there is 0 skill involved in a game.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Yes
    I think the tournament should be no mods included. Even if your character has mods, they won't be included on your character in the tournament. This way it takes strategy instead of just 'SPEED MODS SPEED MODS SPEED MODS'
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Would it be cool where depending on your place in the tournament you get to receive shards and credits BUT those people get to choose who's shards you receive.

For example:
    1st Place - Receives 20 shards and 3 million credits. (this person chooses to receive 20 Vader shards)
    2nd Place - Receives 15 shards and 2 million credits. (this person chooses to receive 10 Rex shards and 5 greivous shards)
    3rd Place - Receives 10 shards and 1 millions credits. (this person chooses to receive 10 Darth Maul shards)
    4th Place - Receives 5 shards and 500K credits. etc
    5th - 10th place - Receives 2 shards and 250K credits. etc.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    The rewards would never be that great, especially the 20 Vader shards, those are for achievements not tournaments. Plus a tournament in general would be too hard to set up proper rewards and keep some semblance of balance.

But what they could do is add a table that you click and it puts you into a queue of other players who have entered and allows for live PVP. Obviously a thing like that would easily be abused for rewards if it had any, so that would be a no for those, but I'm guessing even without rewards people would love live PVP.