Minimum Resistance Required to 3* Speed Mod Challenge

I've heard this is one of the hardest challenges. What is the minimum character strength required to 3* this challenge. I can transfer my best 5* Health, Potency, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Tenacity Mods to any of these toons as necessary. I have Rey at 7*/80/gear Full Max.

It's just a matter of how much I have to beef up the others. I'm especially interested in keeping Finn as weak as possible because I want to spend as little cantina energy on his shards as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Options
    ok if rey maxed...
    all 5*
    lvl 65 gear 8 medium mods and luck
    luck as in the enemy rey use leverage on your rey while foresight is up
  • Options
    That's great news. Easier than I thought. Others have advised me that I need a near max Poe. I have shards to get RT and RP to 7*. Finn is nothing though. Just 33/80. So you think I might be able to leave Finn at 5* and load him up with health and protection mods? I can get my Rey to about 220 speed, so she should be able to take plenty of turns.
  • Options
    Finn won't see a heavy investment for this one, I plan on leaving him at L66 5* G8 (if barely that gear level). I think his leader ability will be more handy than Poe's.

I think the others are actually worth investing in. Trooper is easy to get to G11 and I've heard plenty of good things about him maxed out (or close). Pilot is difficult to gear but only requires a furnace to get past the initial gear gate to G9. Poe is decent and might replace HRSo as my second tank on defense in arena.

It looks like I can tick off the achievement long before maxing out those four toons but at least I can farm them knowing they're a worthwhile investment. I'll never get that feeling with First Order.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.