Attack History in Raids

I don't like ratting on other players, but when they're in our guild, collecting in the top 3 for T7 raids, I can't help but be suspicious. Especially after looking at their inventory and wondering how they possibly scored 2 mil damage with 13 toons that aren't even modded out. There's just no way. I really wish there was another tab on the raid screen to see who attacked, with what characters, and how much damage they did. It would make guilds easier to manage to weed out the rule breakers and make cheaters who use hacks to reset cooldowns easier to spot.

Replies

• Options
    I also wish we had this for a different reason. We limit members to 1 attack only in first 24hrz allowing everyone s chance to score on board. But a few like to 'cheat' and we have to constantly check scored to see if they have went up. It's time consumering and a pain.
    As for doing 2m damage its not that hard to do. If you have the right 'stunlock' team for ph1.
    Mine is
    Teebo (l), QGJ, tusk raid, fives, E.elder.
    It's all about TM, speed down, assists with TM basic and a clearer.
  • Options
    this person has Teebo L but no mods, Rey one star mods, st han one star mods, Phasma with four star mods, and someone else unimpressive

i call ****