good team without qgj/rey/rg/droids ftp help???

Very specific I know lol
I have a fair amount of pretty maxed toons to play with but no idea what combo is best/who I should be farming.
IMG_3019.png

IMG_3020.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You have nice rebel squad.... but if your going to cut out some of the more used toons, not sure your going to get the best advice.

None of the toons you listed are key, but they are good toons why not farm them. OB, Anakin, 5s, rg ,rey are all good toons and you should finish them off. Phasma is another good one.

Team lando or aa lead (for speed)
    Sth Leia and biggs, not a bad team.

I would farm wedge to fill in your Rebel line up.

Vader and palp are a great combo even when vader is not 7*. You could build a team around that but they benefit greatly from rg.

• Apoc88
    259 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    From what I see you have now, I'd go with Ackbar(L), Lando, STHan, Leia, Palpatine.
  • Options
    Have you heard of Danger Zone and Rolling Thunder?
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    From what I see you have now, I'd go with Ackbar(L), Lando, STHan, Leia, Palpatine.

This +1
  • Options
    yeah @Darth_Azrael i'm a little way off them though
  • Meeraval_Marnath1
    373 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    In Arena, you have to go with the strongest you have today, so based on your inventory, Apoc88 had a good recommendation. You could also try Lando L, STH, Leia, Daka, EP vs teams with one tank. If you face teams with two taunters, I would put in QG in place of Leia or EP even though he is underpowered. My advice would be to gear up QG as quickly as possible. If you have him at high gear, the lack of a 7th star is not that bad.
  • Options
    I read the title and immediately thought of a rebel squad. Not surprised it was already suggested about 5 times lol.