Ally matchmaking in LS, DS and Cantina is broken

I'm talking about the 6th team member, chosen from allies or random players. Not all my allies appear, which is a problem by itself. But the worst is when I have none of my allies to choose (and I have 33!) and I have to settle with the ones the AI offers. Why does the AI offer very weak toons only? In GW and pvp I fight against lots of players with full 7* purple-gear teams. Why can't I choose those toons? Why does the AI only offer toons with less than 2k power? A 1500-power Greedo, or Ewok Scout, is not a help in certain maps, it's a liability because I have to heal constantly to keep him alive and get the 3* after victory.

Having to fight in GW full max-power teams is annoying, especially after the huge nerf, but I have to accept it as part of the game. But then the game should be fair in the cooperative part and offer those same toons! If it's a bug, I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible. If it's intended, I hope it gets changed.

Replies

• Options
    I am often baffled by ally selection. On my alt account, my choices are generally Chewies, even though I don't want a tank.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    It does seem to get weird, last night I had 80 kabillion Sid's and Barriss of all levels to choose from. :D