Should I farm Lando in cantina 1E or 5F?

Is the percentage of shard drops the same for every cantina battle?

Replies

• Options
    whichever uses less cantina energy
  • Options
    No one has provided solid empirical data that any node drops at a higher rate than another node. At this point, cantina energy is IMO the most valuable commodity in the game because of the powerful toons that can be farmed, as well as mods. I would recommend farming Lando at 1E to conserve some energy. Just my 2 cents :)
  • Options
    ^^^ exactly
  • Options
    The one advantage I have noticed with farming the 12 energy over the 8 energy is that you receive more gold. I believe it is 1,000 gold for the 8 energy and 4,500 gold for the 12 energy.

Breaking it down per energy:
    @ 8 energy each unit of energy gives you 1.625 Catina Credits and 125 gold
    @ 12 energy each unit gives 1.75 CC and 375

For me personally I believe the lvl that cost 12 energy has a higher drop rate than the 8 energy level. I do not have any proof that farming one over the other will produce more shards but farming the 12 energy will for sure reward you with more gold and cantina credits.

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    That and the drop rate on purple ability mats is higher on the higher energy requirement nodes.
  • Options
    Also, the more Cantina energy you spend, the more you get this "Cantina currency" to exchange in cantina shipments. Not much more, but still...

Despite this, I prefer to farm in cheapest possible location - from 120 cantina energy you can get either 15 or only 10 battles... and that makes a huge difference in a long term. In my opinion there isn't higher drop rate when spending more energy...
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Rewards are not the same. There's a big thread about catina farm, look for it.

The consensus and tests says if u go to lower nodes it means more shards, higher means more purple hair dryers. So if u are looking to get more shards farm at 1E.
  • Options
    Purple ability mats rather than hair dryers.
  • Options
    Dejavu...
  • Options
    Cantina is only for shards. Always use location when the same energy results more tries to receive shards.
  • Options
    So if you're more focused on lando then go 1E because you get more chances to recuit him with less energy spent. If you are focusing on lando and someone in the cantina for example ahsoka or Qgj... Then you go for 5F because it gives you more currency to buy them but slows lando down a little bit.