Abillities doesnt do any help - Old Daka

Well. I am playing with Old Doka in almost every pvp and GW. Her speciel ability is Chant of Resurrection. Its on 30% chance to revive an dead ally and her unique ability is Serve Agian that have 10% chance to revive an defeated ally, both in lvl 5. But in battles they just wont come in action. Its pretty long time that she revived when i used CoR. Its only healing and SA isnt simply not there. No 1 ally char are reviving in battles. What can i do? Pls help.

Replies

• Options
    I forgot to mention that she even doesnt revive her self after defeat.
  • Options
    Well it does say "chance".. Perhaps you are having a bad run?
  • Options
    For every 10 runs with Daka, I get one run where she just keeps raising the dead. I even had a match where enemy team killed my Dooku with their Dooku. She rezed him, their Dooku got a bonus attack and killed mine then she rezzed him again. Then enemy Dooku killed Daka with lightning then she rezzed herself. It was fun, but pretty rare.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Well. I am playing with Old Doka in almost every pvp and GW. Her speciel ability is Chant of Resurrection. Its on 30% chance to revive an dead ally and her unique ability is Serve Agian that have 10% chance to revive an defeated ally, both in lvl 5. But in battles they just wont come in action. Its pretty long time that she revived when i used CoR. Its only healing and SA isnt simply not there. No 1 ally char are reviving in battles. What can i do? Pls help.

I'll tell you a definitive method, Praise Thee Lord for thy great plan. It works for me.
  • Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    For every 10 runs with Daka, I get one run where she just keeps raising the dead. I even had a match where enemy team killed my Dooku with their Dooku. She rezed him, their Dooku got a bonus attack and killed mine then she rezzed him again. Then enemy Dooku killed Daka with lightning then she rezzed herself. It was fun, but pretty rare.

Lmfao.
    So, is Daka a good character?
    I'm almost there to have her, but I just saw to many people saying that she is not functional.
    I don't know if I spend more cantina credits with her or start to spend with another character.

• Options
    Daka is great. You don't want her for the Rez, that's just a nice bonus. She is on you team to stun. She stuns more than dooku. I'm about 60 shards from 7* and she is great.
  • Options
    You get her if you need a stunner, she is very reliable, and as the only other dark side healer so far. I wouldnt get her for her rez ability, as its not reliable enough. It's just a bonus.
    I run her with Asajj lead, who speeds up nightsisters. So Daka is first or second to go, and can wreck a team if stuns land.

So in short if you are building a stun team, or need help clearing darkside PVE, get her. If you do, get Ventress as well, as they work well together, and Asajj also stuns on basic attack.
    My team of Dooku, Daka, and Ventress works well (with Phasma to manipulate TM). Of course Ventress sucks on defence in Arena, so this is for other modes.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    My daka has yet to revive herself or a fallen ally but it says "chance" to do so so its whatever. Even if it never works for me thats fine. Its a percantage of a chnce so i dont expect it to work :)
  • Options
    I do have her for the stun and for attacks on dark side but still its totally annoying that those bonuses wont work at all. 1/10 runs that here bonuses woks is good. My one is maybe 1/30 runs.