T7 Guild is Looking for New Members (47/50)

bradfern12
50 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hi Everyone,

Tired of your high pressure guild? Looking to join a T7 guild? Play every day and produce coins? We need you!

We are a very casual and mature guild and aim to raid every other day.

We use the in-app chat function as our official means of communication. We also have an optional G-Chat Hangout to come up with ideas and strategy.

We are a no pressure guild. Life comes first.

Raid rules are pretty simple:

Raid starts around 9am eastern.

We have 3 groups that rotate to take out Phase 1. We could expand this to 4 groups IF you have a good Phase 1 squad. This gives the high damage dealers a chance to score high.

Every other member gets one attack once Phase 1 is clear.

Free for all if the raid reaches the 24 hour mark. Lately it hasn't. We have great participation with around 40 members "getting on the board".

The group that cleared Phase 1 is asked to "honor raid" for the next raid. This means scoring as low as possible to allow the other guild members to receive good rewards.

I know this seems like a lot but it is really simple once you get used to it. We are a team oriented guild.

Requirements are that you have at least two 7* squads to help with the AAT raid. We are almost halfway done with the first T6 (AAT).

Also, we ask for a minimum of 300 coins daily.

PM me your Ally code or any other questions you have.

Thanks!

Post edited by bradfern12 on

Replies

• Options
    That sounds awesome to me!
  • Options
    Very good Guild with plenty of help from senior players. Cool level headed players with a structure.
  • TinselMob
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey Guys,

if you are still looking for new people, I'd love to join.
    I'm playing every day (600/600), currently lvl 76, 11x 7* and 3 at almost 7* (a few more days ;))
    Ally-ID is: 343-191-699

Please write an reply here first, as I am in an other guild right now, which is pretty crappy :D

Best, Tinsel
  • Options
    Tinsel, We have a potential slot for you if you are interested. I need to check with the officers to remove someone who has not been active in 10 days. We of course allow breaks with a head's up. We are very chill and know that life and family comes first.

• Options
    We are looking again.

Thank you!

• Options
    Just wanted to say that when I was looking to move to a T7 guild a few weeks ago, this group really stood out to me. I haven't been disappointed.

Friendly crew always willing to help, understand that life comes 1st and sometimes you just can't be on, no requirements to screenshot a 600 contribution (!), t7 rancor raids 3x a week with rules to make sure everyone gets rewards, helping each other to work at this crazy 'normal' AAT raid...

If you meet the entry requirements, I'd highly recommend it. If you have questions, feel free to ask :)
  • Options
    The guild is exactly what is posted above. We are cool, relaxed players who play everyday. We understand life happens at times, but we love playing, love Star Wars, and like hanging out. We do have a chat channel, but it's not required. We only have room for three, why not you?
  • Options
    Are you guys still looking for members? My friend and I are looking for a new guild because our guild was basically disbanded tonight when our leader and top 5 abandoned the guild with no warning! Both of us are very active players. I'm level 81 with 23 7* and my friend is level 80 with 14 7*.

My ID: 851-969-117
    Friends ID: 391-192-434
  • Options
    Requests Sent to both of you.
  • Options
    Well, after just over 2 weeks we finished our first Tank raid. We just started another and we think we'll do a lot better this time. If you're looking to progress and would like to join us as we learn how to shoot for Heroic, send us a message.
  • Options
    If you are still looking I'm at 82 and play daily... I like the guys I play with but we never do tier 7. 371-428-185
    Send me a message as I don't want to leave my guild without a place to go...
  • Options
    Hey, that sounds exactly like me a couple of months ago. We're definitely still looking so let me send you an ally request to take a look at your team and we can message from there.
  • Options
    thebittercup joined, so we're at 48. If you'd like to be next, just let us know!