Stop taking Han Solo in arena games!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Funny thread, you were saying what garbage raid Han was a week ago, now you need to use him to win?
    Exactly, if everyone has him, he won't decide a match. He always attacks the leader with his Ai.

No he doesn't, he attacks random people, nothing to do with the leader

Its hilarious you "have" to use him now after saying he wasn't arena viable and not a good toon a week ago
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lol, i made 3 arena matches in a row in the last hour. My Solo always attacked the leader, if i set my team in automode. Doesn't do the opponents AI the same thing?
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If this wouldn't be rhe case, the Ai would betray.
  • Options
    I play Raid Han everyday, for weeks now, he randomly hits toons, not just the leader

• Options
    Lol that's beacuse the leader is pre-selected when you enter a match. You manually have to choose what toons you want to attack or double tap the toon selected to go to a more "true" (I suppose) auto mode. Also you must either be 8 or 80 your grammar and memory sure must be something special.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ok, but he said "he attacks". If everybody now has Han, then sthan would be dead and arenasniping will have a comeback in the older shards
  • Options
    korashika wrote: »
    Lol that's beacuse the leader is pre-selected when you enter a match. You manually have to choose what toons you want to attack or double tap the toon selected to go to a more "true" (I suppose) auto mode. Also you must either be 8 or 80 your grammar and memory sure must be something special.

Yeah, I dont what he is talking about, lol, if he just hits auto of course HIS Han shoots the leader, but not the AI on defense, he is all over the place in this thread

Last week he said Han wasn't arena viable, so the confusion is even more
  • Options
    are u using an online translator? It's kind of hard to understand
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    To the OP, I think you should start a thread in PVP and Rivalry and get some conversations started with people on your shard. I've found some on mine, we've started a Line group chat and it's really helped a lot. Lots of communication, understanding of what's going on and why (why someone is attacking you for example), and really have had some laughs and met some cool, interesting people. I highly recommended giving this a try.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Yeah, I dont what he is talking about, lol, if he just hits auto of course HIS Han shoots the leader, but not the AI on defense, he is all over the place in this thread

Why do u have to choose Automode if u still can select your targets?
    That makes no sense....Ai has to fight against Ai when i want to play in automode. I like to observe the meta of my team too.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think his biggest gripe is he is getting trolled by a guy sniping him that has a different payout than he does
  • Options

Why do u have to choose Automode if u still can select your targets?
    That makes no sense....

What?
  • Options
    It's not fully automatical if u choose the Automode or do u think it is?
    darkensoul wrote: »
    I think his biggest gripe is he is getting trolled by a guy sniping him that has a different payout than he does
    Yes, exactly. This topic was originally made for this guy
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The OP has attempted to make so many points...and counterpoints...in the same post that i am truly lost. Dont use raid Han, i use raid Han, i have a job, dont snipe me, equalize...whatever the heck that means. Worst case of ADHD ever.

@BentWookiee plz close this post.
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ok, i try to explain everything now.
    I didn't use Han because of his op skill to stun somebody at the begin of the match. In my opinion he can destroy every meta u build with hard work when you want to have a good arena team. That is the point i didn't use him until now. Now someone uses him with a relatively weak team and gets the first rank out of his payout time. That's why i lost important crystals.
    At his payouttime he got the 8th rank. Now i have to use Han, that equalizes every meta, because of his real overpowered first strike. That's why the arena games will beome more and more boring and meta will lose many influence. There is a flipcoin when two Solos meet each other, so the better team will lose more often.
    @Poxx what do you want from the moderators? Show me your team and i will laugh. So please be quiet if you don't have to say anything useful,
    ok?
  • Options
    I just showed this post to my friend who is really high.... i think it shorted out his brain cause he shouted "GET DOWN ITS SNIPER HAN" and passed out on the floor XD

Good job OP you broke my roommate XD
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ok, you will see it in the future, when everybody will use "FlipcoinHan".
    You don't have made nearly 3k Arena games. I did it. Lol.
  • Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    I just showed this post to my friend who is really high.... i think it shorted out his brain cause he shouted "GET DOWN ITS SNIPER HAN" and passed out on the floor XD

Good job OP you broke my roommate XD

We got a pimp down!
  • Options
    Ok, i try to explain everything now.
    I didn't use Han because of his op skill to stun somebody at the begin of the match. In my opinion he can destroy every meta u build with hard work when you want to have a good arena team. That is the point i didn't use him until now. Now someone uses him with a relatively weak team and gets the first rank out of his payout time. That's why i lost important crystals.
    At his payouttime he got the 8th rank. Now i have to use Han, that equalizes every meta, because of his real overpowered first strike. That's why the arena games will beome more and more boring and meta will lose many influence. There is a flipcoin when two Solos meet each other, so the better team will lose more often.
    @Poxx what do you want from the moderators? Show me your team and i will laugh. So please be quiet if you don't have to say anything useful,
    ok?

Which brings me to my next point kids, Don't Smoke Crack.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse please think about Han in arena games.
  • Options
    Ok, you can close this thread.
  • Options
    I am whether born in the Uk, nor in the USA. my english isn't as good as yours. Sorry for being a foreigner...
  • Options
    You one of those that like to sit at #1 all the time but get slapped around by f2p that invested in the right toons at the right time? Awe. Poor you.
  • Options
    Stop taking him in the arena, sorry!

Taking him in the "arena"?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    ok?

Rex (L)
    CS
    Ani
    QGJ
    B2

All modded heavy for speed and #1 at payout on a Nov. shard. I'd love to hear u laugh bcuz all i hear is crying atm. I use no Han, no EP, no Wiggs or Lando, no SunFac or any tank 4 that matter.
  • Options
    You one of those that like to sit at #1 all the time but get slapped around by f2p that invested in the right toons at the right time? Awe. Poor you.
    Lol, invested in Solo? Everybody here invests in Teebo and the other Raidtoons. Where is your problem?
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    ok?

Rex (L)
    CS
    Ani
    QGJ
    B2

All modded heavy for speed and #1 at payout on a Nov. shard. I'd love to hear u laugh bcuz all i hear is crying atm. I use no Han, no EP, no Wiggs or Lando, no SunFac or any tank 4 that matter.
    I am also playing on a novembershard and my Landoteam kills the best Rexteam.
    Rex, Anakin, Sunfac, Rg and Phasma.
    You have a good counterteam, especially B2 is a nice support unit.
    Who do u mean with "cs"?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Nightwolve... I Closed this thread at your request

PS, dont appologize for your english. But in the future you might want to say in advance your english is limited... Just so ppl dont wonder all sorts of silly things
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    Funny thread, you were saying what garbage raid Han was a week ago, now you need to use him to win?
    Exactly, if everyone has him, he won't decide a match. He always attacks the leader with his Ai. There are enough people who alredy have him.
    I only used him for raids, not for arena because of his unfair first strike, do u understand me this time?

Use him on O.. (He is GREAT on Offense),.. heads up though..on D you will fall faster than he helps you climb, he is dead weight. :|

Are you *SURE* you're not trolling here? :D

This discussion has been closed.