Mod Question

Has anyone gotten a square mod with a primary stat other than offense or a diamond one that's not defense?

So far the best I've seen for category is:
Arrow +30 speed
Cross +30 potency
Square +5.88 offense (always offense)
Triangle +12.5 crit chance or crit damage (only have 4* of this so I don't know how high it goes)
Diamond +11.75 defense (always defense for me)
Circle +23.5 protection or +5.88 health (only things I've gotten for this.

Now I only care about speed and potency (and maybe crit chance/damage) has anyone seen any of the other mods with these stats, and fill in the blanks for me?

Replies

• Options
    I suggest you go to the mod battle, see the possible rewards. They display which stat possible for which type of mod.
  • Options
    Ps I'm talking about primary stats not category in case that's not clear.
  • Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If you look at the possibilities for each mod, diamond can only have defense and square can only have offense, look around and read before asking questions
    Circles can only have protection and health
  • Options
    bluenqm wrote: »
    I suggest you go to the mod battle, see the possible rewards. They display which stat possible for which type of mod.

Thanks for answering my question and making me feel stupid at the same time.
  • Options
    Kramer wrote: »
    Ps I'm talking about primary stats not category in case that's not clear.
    You don't get what he is saying, if you go to mod battles and tap on the mod you see Possible Primary Stats
  • Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Kramer wrote: »
    bluenqm wrote: »

Thanks for answering my question and making me feel **** at the same time.
    :smile: