How many times have you lost shards in the eight pack chromium?

So if I buy a eight pack chromium and I get a double shard (or character) I basically lose the shards. I've spent a lot of money on chromium eight packs and this has happened more times than I can count.

I've posted this in bugs and issues and I wanted to post it here just to see how often this happens to other players.

Replies

• Options
    Just read the rumors and it looks like this graphic anomaly will be fixed in the next release.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    ModTerrik wrote: »
    So if I buy a eight pack chromium and I get a double shard (or character) I basically lose the shards. I've spent a lot of money on chromium eight packs and this has happened more times than I can count.

I've posted this in bugs and issues and I wanted to post it here just to see how often this happens to other players.

Devs addressed this before. Your not losing shards (nor is anyone else). Its a graphic error slated for fixing in future updates.
  • Options
    If you or anyone believes they have truly lost shards from a 4x or 8x pack, please send a PM (Private Message) to @EA_Jesse with your ally code. He can use that to look up your account history.

Every time we've done this, the correct shards (character and number) have been awarded.

The graphical presentation is confusing, and that has been fixed in the upcoming update.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks John. I really appreciate the responsiveness.
  • Options
    If you or anyone believes they have truly lost shards from a 4x or 8x pack, please send a PM (Private Message) to @EA_Jesse with your ally code. He can use that to look up your account history.

Every time we've done this, the correct shards (character and number) have been awarded.

The graphical presentation is confusing, and that has been fixed in the upcoming update.

Thanks!

I'm sorry but I cannot for the life of me see how this can be true. Has anyone here EVER received only five or six character shards in a chromium pack? Because for the display bug explanation to be true, that is what would have to be happening and I've never seen so few shards award even a single time in probably hundreds of packs.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    0 as display bugs don't rip someone off