Suggestion: Create Weekly and Monthly Guild Coin tracking reports

The Daily and Lifetime Guild Coin reports in the Guild reports are okay, but for managing a guild, we really need weekly and monthly Guild Coin reports to tell who is no longer active. The Daily report could be used, but that would be extremely annoying to have to track individual guild-mate contributions over many days.

I'd like to suggest 2 new reports: weekly and monthly Guild Coins produced.

Thanks for listening.
Be Wary out there...

Replies

• Options
    Daily Guild coin report is NOT okay
  • Options
    We desperately need the weekly at least. It's obvious nobody from the dev team is reading these forums however. Nobody is cleaning up all the guild ads which are not supposed to be in the feedback forums. I suspect we'll all just talking to ourselves in the feedback area.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Azadum wrote: »
    We desperately need the weekly at least. It's obvious nobody from the dev team is reading these forums however. Nobody is cleaning up all the guild ads which are not supposed to be in the feedback forums. I suspect we'll all just talking to ourselves in the feedback area.

Could be. Maybe I should submit it as a bug. They respond to bug reports fairly regularly. The funny thing is, I believe we used to have weekly Guild Coin reports when guilds first came around. Then in one of the updates they got rid of it...
  • Options
    +1

Please bring back the weekly. Daily is broke, and the lifetime requires too much effort on top of managing the horrible guild chat lag, managing raid turns/damage....give us leaders a break please and bring the weekly back.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    +1, weekly guild coin reports would be fantastic
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Daily Guild Coin never was fixed.. /how much longer do we have to wait?