chromium packs

Are they worth the $$.
If not where would you spend.
I got a 20$ playstore card to spend.

Replies

• Options
    If you can't afford to invest much more in the long run i would not spend it.
  • Options
    If you can't afford to invest much more in the long run i would not spend it.

The above poster is wise. If you happen to pull a chromium only toon or two and find yourself in a situation where you can level them, well, that road leads to frustration.

• Options
    I got plenty of $$ and don't mind spending on games.
    I'm just wondering where to spend
    Like does 8x significantly increase odds

• Options
    Spend gems on cantina, 300 gems per day. Better payoff.
  • Options
    Just keep in mind that even of you are lucky enough to pull a desired 4* character, ultimately you need to get them to 7*.

You could spend hundreds of dollars and not get a single other shard for them, you could spend more than a thousand and still not 7* them.
  • Options
    Yep spent 50 and got
    2 star leia , Biggs night sister.
    3 star both rebel
    4 star grand moff

And a few junk shards

• Options
    Bamajoker wrote: »
    Yep spent 50 and got
    2 star leia , Biggs night sister.
    3 star both rebel
    4 star grand moff

And a few junk shards

LOL

• Options
    Waisted lol
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    yeah it's a big investment, if your lucky to get a handful of the chromium only characters to 7*. all the othe characters its just helping you get them starred up sooner. But refills will help you farm up stuff quicker. Unless your willing to shell out ALOT of money if your hoping for the chromium only getting to 7* your better off just spending gems on energy/cantina refills possibly getting additional chances at hard quests of characters your tyring to collect shards for. I also like to nab shipment shards when they pop up with guys i'm interested in.
  • Options
    Are the bronzium data pack free? I was getting them every 20 mins and then I bought 3 and I stopped getting the countdown and don't get them anymore