Clone Sergeant

Apols if this has been asked elsewhere - I couldn't find anything.

Is Clone Sergeant going to be useful in the next raid? Similar to Teebo being useful against the single target Rancor, was wondering whether the AoE TM reduction would be useful against the waves of droids we are supposed to be facing.

I know its not on his basic, and not 100% like Teebo, but will surely help no?

Replies

• Options

Is Clone Sergeant going to be useful in the next raid? Similar to Teebo being useful against the single target Rancor, was wondering whether the AoE TM reduction would be useful against the waves of droids we are supposed to be facing.

Sarge is useful in the current raid. He may not be better than Teebo, but if you run a full Clone squad or even 4 of 5 Clones he works very well, you just need to increase his Potency to about 50%+ or run him with somebody like Dengar. Many people, including myself, believe that EA is not going to let TM reducing characters thrive like they do in Rancor and basically make the big bad Rancor look like a wuss that rarely even takes a turn. That remains to be seen though, could be wrong.
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Sarge is useful in the current raid. He may not be better than Teebo, but if you run a full Clone squad or even 4 of 5 Clones he works very well, you just need to increase his Potency to about 50%+ or run him with somebody like Dengar. Many people, including myself, believe that EA is not going to let TM reducing characters thrive like they do in Rancor and basically make the big bad Rancor look like a wuss that rarely even takes a turn. That remains to be seen though, could be wrong.
    You seem to be right, with them reducing TM reduction by 50% in the new raid. I think synergy, AoE, pure dps, and control toons will thrive the most.. Maybe counter teams also. Not sure what to think though.
  • Options

You seem to be right, with them reducing TM reduction by 50% in the new raid. I think synergy, AoE, pure dps, and control toons will thrive the most.. Maybe counter teams also. Not sure what to think though.

Have you be careful against a heavy counter squad as his AOE can cause multiple, if not all, counter-attackers to come after him and his HP is rather low, so he's easy to blow-up.
  • Options
    There are many stages in the next raid that have enemies immune to counter so that's out TM reductions are also halved. I think the big one is going to be aoe since the tank is 4 parts that all have health pools and you get a buff off all are disabled on the same turn
  • Options
    Jawas will Shine