Anakin's Reckless Assault

We're long overdue a taunting Jedi. Why not add a taunt to Reckless Assault? The whole point is for it to be a risky move because of the Expose chance, but the AI doesn't seem to factor in who's exposed when choosing who to attack. If it included a taunt it'd add a risk factor because it'd guarantee the self-expose to actually be a disadvantage.

Replies

• Options
    No, just no. If anything, make Mace the taunting Jedi. Better yet, make it General Kenobi
  • Options
    No, just no. If anything, make Mace the taunting Jedi. Better yet, make it General Kenobi

Or Plo Koon. Leave JKA alone!
  • Options
    Or give it to old ben?
  • Options
    Anakin is already a "soft taunt". You can attack others, but if you don't deal with him he gets huge extra damage. He's perfect as is.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    How bout we don't ever add a Jedi with a taunt and don't ever add a Rebel with a dispel. Makes factions a lot more unique since they all will have very specific weaknesses.
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    How bout we don't ever add a Jedi with a taunt and don't ever add a Rebel with a dispel. Makes factions a lot more unique since they all will have very specific weaknesses.

I agree. At least not for a long time.
  • Options
    Anakin is too weak to taunt. Reckless assault would become russian roulette. Would be reckless.
  • Options
    Anakin is too weak to taunt.

Yeah, you need at least 19k HP and 21k Protection to taunt.
  • Options

Yeah, my Anakin only has 20k/27k. I guess that's too much to taunt then.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Yeah, my Anakin only has 20k/27k. I guess that's too much to taunt then.

LOL, exactly! Mine is 22.x and 34.x
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Or give it to old ben?

No that would be OP if people don't have a dispeller.
  • Options
    Or give it to old ben?

But then atleast Old Bens after death buff would be usefull. As it stands at the moment nobody attacks old ben untill he is the last one standing, not even the AI attacks him. So he is pretty much worthless in any team.
  • Unimatrix
    283 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    papragu wrote: »
    Or give it to old ben?

But then atleast Old Bens after death buff would be usefull. As it stands at the moment nobody attacks old ben untill he is the last one standing, not even the AI attacks him. So he is pretty much worthless in any team.

Old Ben is not useless. His ability block is rather useful. Not to mention his leader skill.

Every character has a weakness.
    An intelligent player will know how to strategize around the weakness and strengths.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    papragu wrote: »
    Or give it to old ben?

Unlock Old Ben at 4*. Level him but don't gear him past unlocking his unique ability. Put speed mods so he can act right after a fast STH. Use Mind Tricks. Watch him die to AoEs. Hope they don't have Sun Fac.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

• Options
    Jedi knight guardian should be the taunted for Jedi. . . Even though she sucks
  • Options
    I suggested she get a one turn auto taunt like RG.
  • Options
    +100 on Jedi knight guardian given a one turn taunt, when she throws her lightsaber recklessly at everyone.

That will make sense and she will become slightly more useful. I would be ****, if some **** throws a lightsaber at me and i will attack that **** right away!
  • Options
    **** - angry as in passing motion.
    **** - idot as in the new Apple product featuring diots!
  • Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    +100 on Jedi knight guardian given a one turn taunt, when she throws her lightsaber recklessly at everyone.

That will make sense and she will become slightly more useful. I would be ****, if some **** throws a lightsaber at me and i will attack that **** right away!

Yeah that would be a good ability to add the taunt to since it doesn't do any damage. It just irritates the enemy.
  • Options
    5's need a taunt as well
  • Options
    Tanuki wrote: »
    5's need a taunt as well
    No. He's already a beast. There are counter tanks, and taunt tanks. We don't need toons who do both. Sun Fac is enough.
  • Options
    If they make a General Kenobi into a tank I will rant all day and all night on that decision!! General Kenobi by all means is a support character type unless you want to remember when he took Adi Galia's lightsaber and fought Maul and Savage at the same time and cut Savage's arm of then he is a attacker........... EPIC!!!!!!
  • Options

No, I don't want to be forced to used that crap toon. If a Jedi gets an auto taunt make it someone new. Let's just pretend JKG never existed
  • Options
    Is there a wise-cracking jedi who verbally taunted his/her opponents in the movies/series who could be given this ability?

Kenobi was a good trash-talker, but I would prefer someone else. Windu has been mentioned, but I would prefer someone new.

Perhaps Saisee Tiin or Even Piell?
  • Options

No, I don't want to be forced to used that **** toon. If a Jedi gets an auto taunt make it someone new. Let's just pretend JKG never existed

You wouldn't be forced to use her. Nobody is forced to use RG. In fact he he's dropped off a bit since AoE became the new thing. He's just an ok meat shield. I'm good with her being similar.
  • Options
    I rather see the jedi skill "Protect Squad" given to a tank like Plo. Basically the jedi uses his or her lightsaber to deflect all incoming damage for one round. 4 turn cooldown.