Savage opress bug

When I was playing last night in arena I noticed that every time Opress was stunned then attacked, he would lose his buff right afterwards. He would gain offence and defense up when he was hut but as soon as it was the next toons turn, he no longer had the buffs. And he wasn't getting a turn before losing them. Idk if anyone else has noticed or not, but thought I'd bring it to attention.

Replies

• Options
    They last for 1 turn
  • Options
    I know that. Opress didn't get a turn before they vanished. He was stunned. Got hit which gave him offense and defense up then right afterwards, Savage would lose them. As soon as the attacking toon went back to its side.
  • Options
    Maybe he was taking his turn but he was stunned so you didn't see him lose status effects
  • Options
    That's what I thought at first, but he wouldn't stay stunned after having a turn.
  • Options
    Did Palp stun him?
  • Options
    No. It was either Daka or RG. They both kept stunning like crazy so I'm not sure which one it was at any given time.
  • Options
    To be honest, I do not believe this and obviously your aren't that confident either.

I'm facing savage a lot and always use stun on him in order to deal with his self-buff but i never have seen his buffs vanished magically. As long as he is stunned he has his buffs up because they last exactly one turn, exactly the same as for the stun itself.

So please show me a stunned savage with his self-buffs not up. There are only two ways this can be accomplished. 1: by EP, because he is the only char with a 3-turn stun (all other stuns last only one turn). 2: By a non-attack dispell meanwhile (i think only Asajj Ventress can do this) ...

• Options
    To be honest, I do not believe this and obviously your aren't that confident either.

I'm facing savage a lot and always use stun on him in order to deal with his self-buff but i never have seen his buffs vanished magically. As long as he is stunned he has his buffs up because they last exactly one turn, exactly the same as for the stun itself.

So please show me a stunned savage with his self-buffs not up. There are only two ways this can be accomplished. 1: by EP, because he is the only char with a 3-turn stun (all other stuns last only one turn). 2: By a non-attack dispell meanwhile (i think only Asajj Ventress can do this) ...
    EP stuns for 2 turns

• Options
    EP stuns for 2 turns

You're right, my fault.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Likely not a bug to begin with. As other helpful posters state, the buffs will wear off at the same time as the stun. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.