This makes no sense...

Opponent: Wedge(L), Biggs, emp, st han, lando

Me: lando(L), anakin, qui gon, RG, ST Han

His ST Han has 187 speed and mine has 215 with lando. Why does his Han go before mine? It makes zero sense. Wedge and Biggs first go first because they have a ton of speed but then his Han goes before mine. Doesn't add up.

Replies

• cby
    105 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Maybe Biggs calling in a ST Han assist, and ST Han gaining TM
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Opponent: Wedge(L), Biggs, emp, st han, lando

Me: lando(L), anakin, qui gon, RG, ST Han

His ST Han has 187 speed and mine has 215 with lando. Why does his Han go before mine? It makes zero sense. Wedge and Biggs first go first because they have a ton of speed but then his Han goes before mine. Doesn't add up.

Did they call his STH as part of the Biggs assist? If so, then STH proably gained turn meter off his basic.
  • Options
    I have ran into weird situations where my Rex which is 209 speed will get beat by SThan who is at like 192 or something lower and I don't get it. And it's not because there under a speed boost leader like Lando/ackbar. These situations occur when there is no extra TM or speed boost that I might not be figuring in.
  • Options
    Hans unique can take away tm from your team if he is hit. Also if he is called to assist his basic can give him tm bringing him to 100%
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Hans unique can take away tm from your team if he is hit. Also if he is called to assist his basic can give him tm bringing him to 100%

Ok thanks so a big RNG FU