No Event notifications ?

Hello Dev team, i'm not seeing notifications regarding events for instance the latest training droid event wasn't preceded by any notification so if I didn't casually check the events area I would have missed the event been posted and possibly lost out on rewards. What is the explanation behind the missing or nonexistent notifications? This is very frustrating

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    Although, I never side with EA and CG, i do have to defend them as they previously stated heist/droid events will be random (something like between 6 to 15 days)... so there is no notification for those events
  • Options
    nessionice wrote: »
    Although, I never side with EA and CG, i do have to defend them as they previously stated heist/droid events will be random (something like between 6 to 15 days)... so there is no notification for those events

Except that there was a notification for this week's credit heist. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Right. We were noticed about credit heist. Inconsistency here. Whether it's logging in or random, it doesn't negate the fact EA or CT can still easily push out a simple 14 hr notice to players. I don't get the reasoning why they wouldn't This isn't rocket science or advanced programming required. i.e.. "Problem solved".
  • Options
    Excuse typos. Just think this is a waste of time to comment. I'm
  • Options
    I don't know if the credit heist notification was a mistake or legit but it was previously stated that you had to login and check the events to see if there was anything active. Basically its like the challenges that make you come back
  • Options
    Who cares about 28 training droids that you have tons of by now. That one character you might level to 80 every 3 weeks or so won't be giving you any disadvantage but ye you are right. I noticed the same :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I noticed the last ones because of the scoundrel pack.
  • Options
    I noticed the last ones because of the scoundrel pack.

same here, If I see scoundrel pack available I automatically go to events and BAM, credit heist or Training droids