A breakdown of Raid contribution

I am an officer in a T7 raid guild. We like to think of ourselves as a fair team working guild. we have raid rules designed so that every member is given a chance to put a score on the board and top prizes are shared among the guild. one of our rules is only 1 attack each in first 24hrs, this allows everyone to get on the board. we have people in Europe & USA, people have different working hours etc.
What I think is needed is on the raid contribution is a way to tap a members score reviling a breakdown of their score, like it does when your defeated. thus allowing us to see how many toons have been used by this member. There is nothing worse than having to refresh the game every 5mins to see if a members score has went up. Not all member follow the rules and we don't want non team players in our guild.
ALSO;
*A DM straight to members inbox from officers in the game would be VERY IMPORANT I feel. so you can pass on rules etc.
*I also like the message board idea. where you could have guild rules up for all to see like where you have the top 3 guilds in the raid area.
*in manage guild bit, fix the coins contribution.
*have a weekly average use of NRG to see who's went idle so officer can try contact this person if they haven't already told anyone why they might be absent.

Replies

• Options
    I like this idea. The chat also needs a fair bit of work if not a complete overhaul. Raids are very time consuming when you have to be actively watching to see who's attacking more than the guild limit. It would also be nice to see which phase each member chose to attack in.
  • Options
    That's not a bad idea MacThizz. It could show same place as toons used, their Dmg done and in what phase maybe even the squad set ups.
  • Options
    My thought exactly Prinz.
    We have rules to make sure everybody gets a fair chance. Then there's always the select few who are selfish of others needs. Having to constantly Check on them is time consuming and totally unnecessary if we had an option there to check. Plus if members knew how easy it was for a officer to access this info they might start playing for the team.
  • Options
    Yeah I agree entirely with this
    It's about enabling the officer's to track and manage the guild members according to the set rules in order to ensure rewards are shared around
    Most guilds need to measure
    1) damage dealt by each member (covered in ranking stats)
    2) number of characters sent into battle - there is currently no way of checking this and it involves a tedious exercise of checking scores
    3) which phase each member has sent characters into battle - again no way of measuring unless you perform the tedious score-checking exercise
    4) Guild coin contributions - since the ranking of any guild is determined by the frequency that a guild can raid, this should be very important to measure. There is currently no reliable way of checking this which is a shame
    If the above could all be sorted out it would certainly make the management of the guild a lot easier for officers as currently it's all too time-consuming !
  • Options
    To support the above I also do agree that the chat needs an overhaul. Like the ideas of message boards for rules and the ability to DM multiple guild members. The chat is very basic and could do with an overhaul really given how far the game has come now
  • Options
    Yeah Vader just clicking on a members raid score to relieve their toons used with their individual score per toon and phase entered would be greatly helpful for keeping an eye on members for rules. It would also be a good way of seeing what squads others are using and how effective they are in each phase. A way of getting tips.
  • Options
    Also, an easy in game way to see what members are online
  • ToonWalker
    51 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Aye that's not a bad idea. Especially when your trying to get hold off nontalkers who break rules.
    Post edited by ToonWalker on
  • Options
    So what we would like to see
    •track members scores in raids broken down to individual toons
    •direct messages to members inbox in the game.
    •players status in game i.e. Online/offline.
    •more and better stats in manage guild to get a better feel for member contributions
    •better chat
  • Options
    Bump