Level 80 player with 30+ 7 star characters looking for guild

Jin_Bo
16 posts Member
edited September 2016
Hello,
I'm in need of a new guild. The guild I'm in right now is great, and we finish T7 Rancor Raids within 6 hours, but I'm currently UTC +04:30 but will be transferring to UTC -07:00 in November. My guild only has one leader who starts the raids at 0100 for me, so I need something a little more user friendly.

I'm extremely active, never missing a day, average anywhere from 400-600k on T7, and average top 20 in Arena. I have KiK for those who use group chat and I created a guild facebook page where we share our tips, strategies, videos, etc.
-
-Let me know if I can be of service to you. Ally Code: 557-587-536

Replies

• Options
    Hi!

We have a Guild that is looking for more players for Tier 7 raids and we are UTC -5:00.

We have some turnover with our guild currently so you would be a welcome addition!

Let me know if you're interested!
  • Options
    what's your raid schedule and rules?
  • Options
    We generally start raids early in the morning to make sure everyone can put in time to battle. We are extremely flexible however pending on everyone's daily schedules since we want to not only beat Tier 7 raids but finish them in a timely manner.

We coordinate based on strength of teams obviously for when each person (strong players) battle.
  • Options
    Hi, just sent you a message, let me know if our raid times work for you?

We run t7s every other day. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information and we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. If you can check out the thread below, we have over 2.3k views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382