Missing crystals!

Hello, I have contacted support twice about this. They are not being helpful at all, not looking into my account and telling me that nothing can be done, they can't compensate or add any crystals. I know people have had crystals added to their accounts due to bugs via this forum so I am very confused. Support hasn't even looked into my account, they are saying "keep looking and if its there then good if its not then we can't do anything". So basically I had saved up around 3k crystals to use for the next patch, I logon yesterday around 4 pm and I now only have 400ish. I did not purchase an 8 pack and I did not notice any new characters. Where have my crystals gone? And if someone did make a purchase on my account can that be reverted?

I understand I am not a huge spender of thousands of dollars but I have spent a couple hundreds on this game, now I know this does not entitle me to special treatment but if I am not going to be getting any help from support then I will be asking google for a refund, because this is not right.
Honestly the customer service is very disappointing, they made no effort to help me out and just gave me standard replies. Please help!