Jawas should have different color eyes

So, i know there are guides to helping you the jawas apart, but it's still really difficult when building your squad. On a phone screen, those small pics still all look the same.

I think that they should all have different color eyes. Like yellow, purple, red, green, blue. Whatever, it doesn't matter which color. But it would make choosing the right jawa for your team, the first time, far easier. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to run droids in GW, and put Jawa in, instead of JE. It's annoying.

We just need an easier way to differentiate them.

Replies

• Options
    Must admit have difficulty telling them apart because I don't use them often ....you just have to remember which one is wearing which bandolier
  • Options
    lol so true

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I think all Jawas should be required to wear these...

23s2ah.jpg

but that's just me. :|
  • Options
    They'd look like a Lite Brite with different coloured eyes. They are tough but once they get used enough I'm sure you'll be able to tell.
  • Options
    I think all Jawas should be required to wear these...

23s2ah.jpg

but that's just me. :|

Haha! Those will work too!
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    They'd look like a Lite Brite with different coloured eyes. They are tough but once they get used enough I'm sure you'll be able to tell.

I think the lite Brite effect would awesome! A rainbow brigade of Jawas, if you will. Lol
  • Options
    I wonder where this pass grants you access bent wookie?
  • Options
    KingPin wrote: »
    I wonder where this pass grants you access bent wookie?

Well in WoW, if you wear the goggles that make your eyes look like that it makes the world look as if you are perpetually drunk.

Somehow I think that totally fits with Jaws.