Fives or B2

In an anakin led squad who would you rather have. I am also running qgj, stHan, and Ayala or Lando depending on the day.

Replies

• RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    B2 for me takes the cake..I own a 7* g9 fives, and 4* g8 B2(farming him heavily, and gearing) but i run Lando, anakin, qgj, sth, and palp atm... B2 would replace qgj.

Fives is good for me under anakin lead, and modded with some offense , speed, and crit chance. Counter crits for about 5-6k each hit.. But B2 is just so valueable, making tanks pretty well irrelevant. And also making it hard to decide who to kill first.. Between Anakin, palp, lando or b2, with sth taunt. Who would u kill first? Lol. Try to kill palp first and ani and b2 will punish u. And give lando time to rain down on them. Gotta make sure if your up against palp tho to have tenacity on B2 so he may resist shock.
  • Options
    Dump QGJ and run them both.
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Could work.. Qgj basically becomes just good dps with an assist. With b2 in the squad, really dont need another dispeller. And fives also has an assist. And under anakin lead fives could possibly out damage qgj if modded right. Though my qgj crits for about 10-11k on assist, 6-7k on basic, 15k or so on dispel special. I think those numbers are wit ani lead, and offense up..

I just dunno about running 3 tanks. Even though fives and b2 do their share of dps in the long run.
  • Options
    @Harlick187 Jka (L), STH, lando, 5, b2 that sounds pretty solid. Good luck
  • Options
    Interesting, I haven't considered using both. I have been concerned about the lack of overall damage done by fives per a turn.
  • Options
    I run B2 w/ RG for a double tank + taunt/stun. Haven't needed STH or 5s with those 2 tbh.
  • scuba
    14189 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Once upon a time I would have said 5's no question, I am coming to like b2 utility more and more.
    Under Anakin lead can easily get 5's to crit for 8.5k on counters vs ~20% armor.

So go for both.
  • Options
    How have you guys moded your fives?
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Harlick187 wrote: »
    If i modded mone for arena, i would use 2 potency mods, and 4 health.. Speed on arrow, crit chance on triangle, prot cross, prot circle.. With speed up to about 150-160.. And maybe would put crit damage on the triangle if i could get crit chance up to atleast 35% with secondary stats..

Have also seen him modded for all defense and protection.
    To me though 5's is only viable under ani lead, and at gear 10
  • eralez
    27 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    JKA(L), STH, B2, Fives and Rey, Would that be good ? Or should I keep my RG instead of Fives ??
  • scuba
    14189 posts Member
    Options
    Harlick187 wrote: »

Try to get his crit chance to 50% and use a crit damage primary on triangle. If can't get close to 50% without cc primary than go for that.