Shocked Yoda Doesn't Give Battle Meditation to Others

I've noticed that other characters, like Jawa Engineer, can heal and revive others when he is shocked. But, Yoda will not give other allies Battle Meditation when he is shocked. This is a major flaw that greatly limits Yoda's abilities. Can this be fixed please?

Replies

• Options
    Old_Scott wrote: »
    I've noticed that other characters, like Jawa Engineer, can heal and revive others when he is shocked. But, Yoda will not give other allies Battle Meditation when he is shocked. This is a major flaw that greatly limits Yoda's abilities. Can this be fixed please?

Is it just Tenticy Up he is not giving because he gives it to himself, but with shock he can't, then gives other buffs he has on him.
  • Options
    I thought he was supposed to give Tenacity Up to others, but not himself when he is shocked.
  • Options
    Old_Scott wrote: »
    I thought he was supposed to give Tenacity Up to others, but not himself when he is shocked.

The same thing happens when yoda has buff immunity, he fails to give it to himself then he copies buffs he has on him... NONE
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    When shocked, Yoda will still copy any pre-existing buffs he has onto his allies, but the Tenacity is granted upon himself before copied. As a shocked Yoda cannot gain any additional buffs, this will not be copied over.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.