Awesome Wedge drop rate!

Today I simmed 41 times and got 6 shards!!! My guild mate simmed today 30 times and got 4 shards!! So sick! Is anyone else as lucky as we are??!

Replies

• Options
    Story of my life
  • Options
    Are you using multi-sim? If you are, don't.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. I had 2 days in a row like that. The next 2 days I got 25 shards each day.
  • Options
    No matter what anyone says multi sim has nothing to do with it. I use multi sim and frequently will sim 10x and get 5 or 6 shards. Then sometimes 2. But I've also simmed one at a time and go no shards over 8+ Sims so it doesn't matter. It's based off percentage. There's no conspiracy
  • Options
    Sorry, I've been getting great drop rates (about 40-45%) on Wedge for the last few days. I'm gonna keep going till my luck runs out, then I'll go back to mods for a while.
  • Options
    0/10 once, 4/5 once all rng
    im at 94/100 hes done tomorrow with 2 refreshes

best drop rate is buy a refresh and 4,42 sim
  • ArglosH
    189 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Are you using multi-sim? If you are, don't.

Multi sim isnt as bad as u think.. Multi sim feels way more senseful than solo sim.. Ive made a 2 week drop list of stun cuffs . 2 weeks with multi and 2 weeks without. Ive used 300 energy a day. Nothing more. 420 sims in total . The multi sim result was 65 stuncuffs. The manual sim was 53 ..
  • Options
    @ArglosH you mentioned stun cuffs and I shuddered. ;)
  • Options
    I did 4 refreshes today and got 25 shards this far.

Of course the previous two days I had horrible luck.
    31/100 now! But hamstrung by a lack of furnaces.
  • Options
    DrNocard wrote: »
    @ArglosH you mentioned stun cuffs and I shuddered. ;)

Haha.. I hate them .. Cuz each day it turns out i need another 50 of them
  • Vanguard1
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    i got 10 shards yesterday from 21 sims, the day before that i only got 4
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Today I simmed 41 times and got 6 shards!!! My guild mate simmed today 30 times and got 4 shards!! So sick! Is anyone else as lucky as we are??!
    Not sure if that happiness or trying to be sarcastic.
    Whatever it is, congrats op :smiley:
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Just how it is for all characters. Right now I'm working on Chewie and been getting only 5-10 shards a day with refreshes. It's awful, but eventually luck will favour me and I'll get a whole bunch.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Same here, 4 shards out of 400+ energy today...
    The theory about less drops after a certain point feels true at least...
  • Options
    Just the last couple days have ****. I was getting 7 a day or so. Now it's slim pickings for whatever reason
  • Options
    No matter what anyone says multi sim has nothing to do with it. I use multi sim and frequently will sim 10x and get 5 or 6 shards. Then sometimes 2. But I've also simmed one at a time and go no shards over 8+ Sims so it doesn't matter. It's based off percentage. There's no conspiracy

This. Multi sim is just fine.
  • DeKi
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    OP seems frustrated to me. Nevermind pal, I have just unlocked Lando, 30/65 the last days, don't ask the exact droprate, this night 1 out of 15 Sims. Seems to WAI?
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Not sure if that happiness or trying to be sarcastic.
    Whatever it is, congrats op :smiley:

Make that 6/45 !!!! Winning!!!
  • Options
    DeKi wrote: »
    OP seems frustrated to me. Nevermind pal, I have just unlocked Lando, 30/65 the last days, don't ask the exact droprate, this night 1 out of 15 Sims. Seems to WAI?

So I must ask what is this "WAI" I keep seeing, boss?
  • Options
    Oooohwee. I had 2 days in a row like that. The next 2 days I got 25 shards each day.

You do realize you're not one of those yellow little c0nd0ms from Rick & Morty, right?
  • Options
    I had terrible rng farming wedge. Took like a week to go from 4 to 5 *s
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm not sure how you guys get more frustrated with multi sims: I multi sim 10 times, get 1 drop, say "come on!" and it's over.
    I single sim 10 times and it's: "come on", "Come on!", "COME ON!", "COME ON!!!!!", "DIE MOTHER******!!!?*!!?*"...
    Multisim = get it or forget about it
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

This. Multi sim is just fine.

I'm well aware I have a small sample size, but I tracked 4 refreshes a day for a month. The first 2 weeks was all multi-sim and the last 2 weeks was all single sims.

Multi-sims had shard drops at 21%.
    Single sims had shard drops at 36%.

Soooo. I'll stay with singles.
  • Options
    Multi Sims have nothing to do with the drop rates. Already proven
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    2 refreshes and got the 6 shards i needed
  • Options
    Just spend more money
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how you guys get more frustrated with multi sims: I multi sim 10 times, get 1 drop, say "come on!" and it's over.
    I single sim 10 times and it's: "come on", "Come on!", "COME ON!", "COME ON!!!!!", "DIE MOTHER******!!!?*!!?*"...
    Multisim = get it or forget about it

LMAO!!! Truth

• Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Multi Sims have nothing to do with the drop rates. Already proven

And where is the data and statistics proving this?