Best GW team

What is the best team with the 12 characters available in GW.

Replies

• Options
    I'm assuming you're asking us to put a team together using heroes that are only available through redeeming GW points? Not sure you can put a solid team together that way....but I'll play. I think your biggest issue will be damage output.

Leader: Your best options are here. Lumi could provide a quasi-evasion lead. Teebo for stealth. Phasma for a few bonus attacks. You could also run Poggle to provide a boost for 86.

You will definitely wan to run 86. And possibly RP, as they will be your main damage dealers. I'd probably also put in Poggle and Phasma for support. One of them as lead. Finally, I'd either round it out with Dathcha for ability block, or Lumi for healing and ability block. Probably dathha.

I'm thinking the best option would be Poggle Lead, 86, Phasma, RP, and Dathcha. Poggle and Dathcha to hopefully keep the opponents using their basic attacks. But this wouldn't be a very usable squad. You will want to sub out toons farmed from other means.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say Phasma (L), RP, 86 for sure. I'd probably go with Poggle and Tusken raider for the other two.
  • Options
    I'm using 1 team, which can easly wipe whole gw in a row.
    No1 died.
    Palpatine leader (emperor), rg, Dooku, vader, Daka.
    Watching u
  • Options
    My Team : EP(Lead), RG, S. Han, Rey , QGJ ... almost everyone still full protection... EP did everything :D
  • Sophos
    97 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Using only character that come from gw shipments?

Phasma lead: IG86, Biggs, Teebo, Lumi? I guess that's my vote.

Interesting question...