Rey

I just got Rey. She is the basic 4* and Im wondering when I can start using her? Do I need to get her all the way to 7* or can I start using her now? Also what is the best way to Mod her?

Replies

• Options
    When you start playing, you are placed into a server for arena with others who started about the same time as you. Thus, to answer your question, you'd need to say when you started. If it's an older server where practically everyone in the top 500 has nothing but 7 star characters... no, don't use her yet. But if it's a newer server and you still see 4, 5 & 6 star characters fairly often... sure, she's great!! Go ahead and use her.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Teague nailed it like he should. Newer server, go ahead and use her, older server, hell no, stay away from her.
  • Options
    Ok I started playing the day the game came out but I took a pretty long break from it so Im way behind.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Reven96 wrote: »
    Ok I started playing the day the game came out but I took a pretty long break from it so Im way behind.

No chance you can use Rey for high positions then. If you fell out, you will have really hard time climbing back up.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah you need to max her in every way possible being that far behind.
  • Options
    If you started on an old server, it is much better to start afresh

just login with another account (if you are using android, i dunno how the game works on iOS)

your arena payout will easily sustain your daily crystal consumption

don't forget to get the droid and dark side pack too!