Just maxed Lando, who should he replace?

ocxjacobb
65 posts Member
edited September 2016
My current arena team is

Phasma (L)
QGJ
Luminara
Leia
GS

All level 73, 7 stars. GS and Lando gear 9, rest Gear 8. Just wondering what is the best arena team I could make out of these toons. Any advice is welcome, thanks!

Edit: Also, what would be the optimal mods for Lando? 3x crit chance sets or crit damage and crit chance?

Replies

• Options
    Crit damage and crit chance for mods, and maybe swap lumi out
  • Cashavelli
    303 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Healers aren't typically used in sub 50 arena. And i'd pick up ST han to replace leia.
  • Options
    Crit damage and crit chance for mods, and maybe swap lumi out

Seems the most reasonable, I'll try that out! Thanks
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Healers aren't typically used in sub 50 arena. And i'd pick up ST han to replace leia.

Barely started playing little less than 2 months ago and she was the easiest to max lol but yeah you're right I think I'm the only one in my arena that still uses her so I'm most likely gonna switch her out and I'm also currently working on St han, he's almost 6 stars, level 73 gear 7. Thank you!
  • Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »

Barely started playing little less than 2 months ago and she was the easiest to max lol but yeah you're right I think I'm the only one in my arena that still uses her so I'm most likely gonna switch her out and I'm also currently working on St han, he's almost 6 stars, level 73 gear 7. Thank you!

I use Lumi sometimes when i'm between 100-75 because why not. But once you get below 50 you basically need a taunt to focus everyones attention to one singular point so you can unload with your other guys.

You'll easily get to 25 or below with this comp.
  • Options
    ocxjacobb wrote: »

I use Lumi sometimes when i'm between 100-75 because why not. But once you get below 50 you basically need a taunt to focus everyones attention to one singular point so you can unload with your other guys.

You'll easily get to 25 or below with this comp.

I finished in 1st today for the first time in about a week (always getting sniped minutes before payout) and yeah I'm focusing on St han right now to use in arena and also for the scoundrel events! But I'm definitely taking lumi out for Lando and leia for St han once he's higher level
  • Options
    Everyone...dude can crush it solo.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*