Mk7 nubuan security scanner

What are they for?? Ive got 320 of them and i havent used a single one jet.. The raid spits them out everytime.. I need fusion furnances and droid callers instead of useless gear ive never heard of a use .. Am i the onlyone?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Actually Furnaces and Scanners are the raid gear that most characters demand.
    For a full roster you need:
    76 Furnaces
    52 Callers
    77 Scanners
    49 Design Techs.

As you can see.. Security Scanners are demanded by many characters. Broaden your roster you will find out.
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    What are they for?? Ive got 320 of them and i havent used a single one jet.. The raid spits them out everytime.. I need fusion furnances and droid callers instead of useless gear ive never heard of a use .. Am i the onlyone?

Ooohwee. Useless? Lol...
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    76 Furnaces
    52 Callers
    77 Scanners
    49 Design Techs.

As you can see.. Security Scanners are demanded by many characters. Broaden your roster you will find out.

Haha now i get it.. All toons that i got actually have theyr scanner already..and the others are like cup and mobenforcer not mentionable :D
  • Options
    76 Furnaces
    52 Callers
    77 Scanners
    49 Design Techs.

Haha now i get it.. All toons that i got actually have theyr scanner already..and the others are like cup and mobenforcer not mentionable :D

Ooohwee. Is this guy trying to pull an Awesom3_kill_joy and play it off? We need a poll option for this...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    76 Furnaces
    52 Callers
    77 Scanners
    49 Design Techs.

Ooohwee. Is this guy trying to pull an Awesom3_kill_joy and play it off? We need a poll option for this...

could also be @grotesque_ah his new account.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    76 Furnaces
    52 Callers
    77 Scanners
    49 Design Techs.

could also be @grotesque_ah his new account.

I dont get it.. Easier english?