Got no t7 raid gear

Svatlas
183 posts Member
edited September 2016
We have finished one t7 raid and most of our guild members didnt got the raid gear....We could confirm it, but we did not get it. We got the credits/han shards but no gear. Pls Help!

396-719-188

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further regarding your personal account, could you please provide me with the following?
    - time and date this raid began/ended
    - listing of the rewards received
    Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Begin: 26.09.16 08.30 pm
    Ended: 27.09.16 06.30pm

Gear: 25 Typ7 Nubianscanner + 15 MkV Thermaldetonator Typ5 + 400k credits + 5 Hansolo

But ive got the han shard+credits

Thank you :)
  • Options
    I am in the same guild, had the same problem. Lost 40 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage and 12 Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs. Again, got the Han shards and credits. Same raid time. Ally code: 844-896-811
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    We've reviewed your account and see your account was granted the following on 9/27/2016, 9:43:31am PDT:
    400000 Credits.
    830 Guild Currency.
    5 Han Solo.
    25 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.
    14 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage.
  • Svatlas
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Are you kidding me support? You close my ticket and said to me ive got these items.....Ive never got these items and i want them back.... Thats a big joke right now.

Fix this issue.....

We've reviewed your account and see your account was granted the following on 9/27/2016, 9:43:31am PDT:
    400000 Credits.
    830 Guild Currency.
    5 Han Solo.
    25 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.
    14 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage.

I´ve only 10 Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage on my account......normaly there must be 35 right?

And ive 15 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage. on my account + 14 should be 29......

Old ticket link:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69188/got-no-t7-raid-gear#latest
    Post edited by Svatlas on
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Hiya!
    My apologies, but if there is a point of contention with the information provided to you in the thread you have linked, then I would suggest contacting support. Please note support cannot be accessed via the forums, but If you wish to speak with a support agent, please go to the EA Help page. This can be accessed in game by going to settings and tapping 'help'. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.