Marketplace idea.. Trade base

A lot of cool games, having cool things like a maketplace.. Why dont swgoh ? The idea is simple and the devs would generate more moneyy that way.. F.e

There is a maketplace which unlocks at lv 80. This markedplace is used by us customers to exchange/trade rescurces. I want a mk5 fusion furnance and im able to give a drood caller thatfor .. Both are made of 50 salvages.. So ill pay 50 crystals to give my droid caller to somebody who needs it and ill get, what i need.. The devs would get 100 crystals that way and everybody is happy. Other..i can sell my fusion furnance and pay 50crystals to list it in the tradepost .. I want 1 m credits which the other player have to pay 100 crystals.. Also fine.. Or shards .. Ill list 1 gg shard vs 5 vader shards.. Means 100 crystals and another 500 from the other.. This would be a huge moneygenerator.. Or even mods can be traded.. If the devs want a limit .. Make the marketplace available just for your guild.. Easy money and everybody gets what he wants..

Replies