Phone dying while loading after victory.

Defense1236
737 posts Member
edited September 2016
When playing arena, I had it planed out from making it to below 50 from rank 82 which sounds reasonable. I lost the first battle I played because I brought the wrong squad. Then here is the bug. I was playing rank 70 while my phone was at 15% then at the end of the battle that I won, it waited for whatever reason while I just saw my guys stand there and my phone died while I was waiting. When I charged my phone I noticed that my rank was still 82 and counted as a loss, preventing me from scoring below 50 with only 3 attempts. This bug cost me 50 crystals in rewards from not placing below 50. If any one can resolve this issue, I would really appreciate it.
EDIT: changed title

Replies

• Options
    Best Buy can resolve your phone charging issues.
  • Options
    Bumping
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    The other day a similar thing happened to me. I was trying to get under 100 as some days I am & others I'm over it. I also won a match & the game seemed to freeze as my guys just stood there too. This went on for several mins & in the end I had to restart my ph as nothing would happen. I didn't get rewarded the win either & also never got under 100 that day. Since then, including just before, arena has crashed several times at the very start of matches before I even get a turn. And of course the attempts disappear. It's not fair!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Sounds to me like you experienced a connection issue, possibly due to the phone already being low on battery (the hanging after the battle was completed) in which the phone resulted in running out of battery completely while waiting. This was then read by the server as a disconnect since the win result had not been successfully transmitted, which equals a loss.
    As your app may be out of sync, please refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Sounds to me like you experienced a connection issue, possibly due to the phone already being low on battery (the hanging after the battle was completed) in which the phone resulted in running out of battery completely while waiting. This was then read by the server as a disconnect since the win result had not been successfully transmitted, which equals a loss.
    As your app may be out of sync, please refer to the troubleshooting steps below:
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

This is not a connection issue because it waits a while then says connection error, I hit "Try Again", then works instantly, while having a strong connection, I sometimes even go on the internet on my phone to make sure I have a connection. This has happened several times to me but hasn't bothered me until now that it actually cost me crystals. Plus, this is the first time it has happened at low battery. This also happens to my friends after a battle too.

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    If this is the case, we unfortunately can only determine via process of elimination/inquiry. You may have packet loss, certain ports closed by his internet provider (which can either completely block players from accessing our servers but be able to access other stuff on the net, or can cause a slow connection in game). If you are using mobile data then you can pass through areas with low coverage, etc
    The best thing to suggest would be to contact customer support for proper troubleshooting and confirm whether it is an issue with the game proper and not a device connection.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Oh well... 50 crystals isn't something to die over, I was using Wifi and sitting down, so the did not happen.