Advice on what to do with my arena team?

ARCTrooperFives
737 posts Member
edited September 2016
I shook up my arena team a bit, and I thought it was for the better, but apparently I'm wrong. I usually hung in the 100s, with a Phasma (L), Rey, Geo Soldier, Fives, and RG, all G9 and 7*, besides RG who is 6*. The only reason I kept Phasma at lead is because I didn't have any better leaders, and VM is great on offense because I speed modded her to go first by far. Her arena defense was **** because of fusillade first, so I would drop a good amount overnight. However, I recently finished up 7* STHan, and I mixed up my mods so he would go first, and Phasma last for the best TM gain. I swapped him for RG. He actually gives TM first, so I thought he would be much better. However, overnight I fell to very low ranks near 200s. What should I do?

My usable people are:

Phasma (my only good lead)
Rey (good mods)
Geo Soldier (good mods)
Fives (decent mods, but he helps my arena team a bunch because the other teams are usually better than mine, so I don't really want to take him out)
Stormtooper Han (speed mods)
Royal Guard (random mods with some protection).

I'm working out others like Lando and JKA to go in there, but they aren't ready yet. What do you suggest I do?
Post edited by ARCTrooperFives on

Replies

• Options
    Phasma lead, han, RG, rey/GS, and fives ;)
  • Options
    My advice

4573771.jpg
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'd try Phasma, Rey, GS, STH, RG.

Double taunt helps and you need more than one DPS. However you are lacking AoE (other than Phasma which isn't exactly OP) which is a problem facing other double taunt teams. 2 DPS can get you through one taunter but two is rough. Once you get Lando or Ani ready, you'll be in much better shape.
  • Options
    With that team farm old ben. He is viable at 5 stars and is a fast farm. No one attacks him so 5 stars is enough
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I know that I need lando/AOE, I just need something to hold my place in arena while I work on them.
  • Options
    My advice

4573771.jpg

That feeling when those could be used in the shard shop...
  • Options
    So what u got: 2 Single-target DPS, 3 Tank(1Taunt, 1 not Taunt, and 1 Interrupter), Phasma (What she is??...)
    what u dont hv: Cleaner, AOE, Dispeller.

Low speed + no Cleaner + not enough Interrupters = disaster
    Single-target DPS + no Dispeller + no AOE= disaster

Dispeller~ QGJ/B2/Sun Fac
    Interrupter~ RG/B2/Rex(L)/JKA
    Cleaner~ AA/Rex/EE
    AOE~ Lando/JKA

u've got 2 single-target, so QGJ(Dispeller) and JKA(interrupter/AOE) is more useful. ( if u pay for Sunfac/Rex, even better)

for now, yes Phasma, Rey, GS, STH, RG is fine. you may get RNG from Phasma's Lead to win.