Me vs AI - Arena and GW

CemSW
58 posts Member
edited September 2016
I'd like to share what I experienced against AI and to know what do you think about it.

1 - I got hit 7 times in a row by Leia
2 - Darth Vader evaded my attacks 3 times in a row with Sid in leader position
3 - Luminara as leader evaded my attacks 8 times in a row
4 - In GW, whenever I hit by an AeO attack, it is ALWAYS critical hit to my 4 men min.
5 - I have Phasma, enemy has Phasma. Result: I never experienced additional attack but at the end, I've been re-attacked by 6 times.

I collected these data carefully.

At my level which is 63, all my toons (HK(L) or Phasma, 88, 86, Geo Soldier, Bariss) are maxed in skills, gears, stars. Until last week, I ALWAYS finished GW without losing any toons. What happened now?

In Arena, I'm UNABLE to beat teams with Lando or Leia and so much hard to beat teams with Lumi.

This is a f*** droid team, how the hell it gets beaten by lower level of enemy when I am able to beat 4-5k more powerful squads which don't have Lando, Leia or Lumi.?

Thanks.

PS: I'm relatively very new player, there might be some things that I am not aware of.

Replies

• Options
    Droids squad could beat any others, mostly.
    Go for HK(L)+IG88+IG86+JE+anything else. It could get to #1 in Arena, clean most GW nods.
    Get JE.

I am not a droid player. currently running HK(L)+IG86+IG88+JE+Phasma in GW, not max gear and JE is 5*. and this squad could finish the 9th nod, 10th when lucky
  • Options
    "anything else" = B2
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    what do you say about these odds? I think AI rolls at higher probabilities
  • Options
    CemSW wrote: »
    Honestly, i think so too ...
    How often do you see your Dooku do a Bonus attack and how often does the AI Dooku double attack?
    How often does your Daka revive chars with her 10% passive and how often does she it for the AI?
    How often does your Daka revive chars with her 35% heal and how often does she it for the AI?
    How often does your Leia attack 3 times (almost never) and how often does AI Leia tripple attack (almost every time)?
    How often does your Phasma (as leader) call an assist and how often does AI's Phasma?

Its a never ending list and in every single point, i see a noticed a massive higher chance for AI. However, there are some rare battles, where my squad really got blessed by RNG and dodges/procs like an AI-squad, but those are rare moments you have to enjoy once it appears.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    The AI is very beatable . I am lvl 76 . while I am only ranked about 150 in the squad areana I am still taking down players with more power and better characters .

Key for me has been teebo. Even though I don't use other ewoks with him I set him as leader . the rest of the squad gets stealth. With lvl 75 teebo 6* lvl 7 gear I have lvl 76 old daka 7* lvl 8 gear. Lvl 76 Princess Leia 7* lvl 7 gear lvl 76 lumi 7* lvl 7 gear and lvl 75 resistance pilot 6* lvl 7 gear .

Using teebos TM reduction and old dakas stun ( potancy mods help ) , I am finishing off lvl 80 crews with lvl 10/gear at 7* and high end mods at the end of GW with my protection long gone.

It may be time to review your tactics and or your charactors..

May I sudgest a wedge / Biggs combo with rey. I'm working on those 3 characters now
  • Options
    I just had another arena match. I'm level 64, ranked 95.

I have HK(L), 88, 86, Bariss, Geo Soldier. Everything is maxed for my level with LvL 4 Health Mods for everybody.

Enemy: Phasma (L), Dooku, Sidious, Talia, Poe.

Game started. Before I attack, I'm attacked 7 times (One for everybody, two other with Dooku and Phasma bonus).

Poe taunted. I took him down.

Then, GAME OVER. I'm hit 13 times in a row. I think Phasma's counter bonus becomes %100.

I think there is something bugged here. Devs can't rig AI odds that absurd unless they lost their mind.

• Options
    Those toons must have epic speed mods brother .

I would try speed and critical hit mods on those droids. You might do better then .
  • Options
    Are u p2p? And have u spent r?

If it has been over 3 weeks since u bought crystals, this is what happens. Buy some purple rocks. And u win, again.
  • Options
    Dooku and Sid already have high base speed, Dooku has a chance to gain TM on every counter-/assist-attack he does. Sid has a chance to get TM when an unit gets defeated, phasma for sure used speed down aoe first (slows down his chars) and victory march (+tm to his chars) as second ability. in case one of the chars was below 50% while talia got her turn, she for sure used her heal = another tm-boost ... sp, no epic speed mods needed in this case ;)
    Left by design.
  • Bail_Writte
    200 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Dooku and Sid already have high base speed, Dooku has a chance to gain TM on every counter-/assist-attack he does. Sid has a chance to get TM when an unit gets defeated, phasma for sure used speed down aoe first (slows down his chars) and victory march (+tm to his chars) as second ability. in case one of the chars was below 50% while talia got her turn, she for sure used her heal = another tm-boost ... sp, no epic speed mods needed in this case ;)

And so if they had epic speed mods might explain why he got attacked 13 times in a row as that sounds excessive. I've never been hit more then 8 times in a row against said squad
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

It does. It's been verified ages ago. AI seems to have higher probability of dodging/evading/reviving etc. Nothing new here.

Edit:

I might be wrong. I just read a post from a guy claiming that the devs have stated, that no such bonus/advantage has been implemented. I haven't verified it, though.
  • Options
    I just checked the guy attacking me 13 times. Here is his team:

Phasma - Lvl 64 - Gear 7 - 6 stars - No mods - Ability Levels 3-5-5-6(L)
    Sidious - Lvl 64 - Gear 8 - 7 stars - 2 x HP, 4 x Crt Dmg - Abilities 6-6-5-6
    Poe - LvL 64 - Gear 8 - 5 stars - 2 x Def, 4 x HP, Abilities 4-6-4-6
    Talia - LvL 63 - Gear 8 - 6 stars - No mods - Abilities 6-6-4-4
    Dooku - Lvl 63 - Gear 8 - 4 stars - 2x HP, 4 x Crt Dmg - Abilities 6-5-3-6

All mods are at Level 1.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that there is something bugged with me. I lost 5 consecutive PvP battles which is beyond impossible with my maxed droid team. My crit rate is so so low, opponents evasion is so high etc...
  • Options
    My Palpatine potency: 95%, stuns 1 enemy toon.

Enemy Palpatine potency: 45% stuns all 5 of mine.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that there is something bugged with me. I lost 5 consecutive PvP battles which is beyond impossible with my maxed droid team. My crit rate is so so low, opponents evasion is so high etc...
    I did that yesterday, too! Well, it was 4 in a row, with half of them my fault. But losing 2 or 3 is my new norm.

1. I accidentally entered the battle with the wrong squad, no JE
    2. Rage refresh. I put in the right squad, everything started great. Killed EP. Then for some reason it came down to the end. Epic 1 on 1 with my Magna fighting enemy RG down the wire. EPIC! Magna on his last kernel of health for like 4 hits, while getting RG down to the barest sliver. And then I died...
    3. Rage refresh. Put in QGJ for magna (ST Han and RG on EP team) Then EP evades 88 AOE and only 3 toons get a debuff. So EP is inbetweener. I decide to use 88 basic on someone else, so as to not trigger RG. 86 is last up, and he can easily finish off EP with ANY pull except JE. And you know what happens. JE pull, and EP has 1mm of health and a bomb on him. QGJ gets stunned two or three times in a row and never gets a chance to detaunt Han to try to get me back in the game.
    4. Rage refresh. Try again. I'm so frazzled at this point, I accidentally detaunt RG in stead of ST Han.
    5. Rage refresh - I give up on beating EP and take down a droid team.
    I lost 150 crystals in Arena, yesterday, all told.

Post edited by LastJedi on