Yoda, Count Dooku

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what mods are best to put on yoda and dooku. Bear in mind I don't know much about mods, my characters are lv 70 with almost gear 9 but I haven't really used mods yet.

Thanks

Replies

• NotMatt
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    really the question is where do those toons need help in your opinion? That's what you should mod. Or you could take their strengths and bump them up to extreme levels, like add speed mods to Yoda to take his already crazy fast speed up a notch. Or adding defense/health to dooku to make him able to survive even more attacks, which would give him more counter areacks.
    In my opinion, Dooku could use some potency. And unless Yoda is in the leader position, he needs some tenacity. In fact, both of those toons need tenacity, because when I encounter them the first thing I do is stun them, and although Yoda is fast I generally have a stunner or an ally assist available for attack before he gets his first turn.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • Options
    Ben_5C wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what mods are best to put on yoda and dooku. Bear in mind I don't know much about mods, my characters are lv 70 with almost gear 9 but I haven't really used mods yet.

Thanks

Yoda and Dooku need speed above all else, you need Yoda to go first during the battle. Secondary stat you want to look at is protection for Yoda and Offense for Dooku.

Unlike what the other post says, Dooku does not need potency lol he starts with 75% without mods. Tenacity is a great idea but it is broken in the game (have Sun Fac with over 100% tenacity and he still gets stunned) save your effort there. Yoda's tenacity buff is all you will need for it.

Also remember that both character are low on attack, so make sure you have 2 great dps characters to go along side and a tank that can taunt.
  • Options
    Ok thanks
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Don't mod either, both are irrelevant in the current meta.