Cantina Woes

Feng
161 posts Member
Hey guys, got another quick question here :)

I'm about to max out my JC to 7*, about 6 shards away. Who do y'all think I should farm in Cantina after that?

I'm currently lvl 61. Will Geo soldier or Kylo Ren be good???

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go Kylo. Solid attacker with wicked burst damage, ability to keep countering, heal immunity debuff and resettable cooldowns. Very versatile.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    I'd go Kylo. Solid attacker with wicked burst damage, ability to keep countering, heal immunity debuff and resettable cooldowns. Very versatile.

Alright I see... Thanks so much for your help! :)

However another question mate, will Kylo Ren be of any help in a droid team?
  • Options
    Just FYI... High level geo Soldier does hella damage... Paired with correct team he's a beast. Haven't been impressed with my Kylo, even at 6*
  • Options
    Feng wrote: »

I'm about to max out my JC to 7*, about 6 shards away. Who do y'all think I should farm in Cantina after that?

Kylo is better with more tools to deal damage. He can take on 2 squishy ones due to a possible counter
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Just FYI... High level geo Soldier does hella damage... Paired with correct team he's a beast. Haven't been impressed with my Kylo, even at 6*

Hmmm alright I'll KIV Geo as of now but will definitely go Kylo first!
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Feng wrote: »

Kylo is better with more tools to deal damage. He can take on 2 squishy ones due to a possible counter

Alrighty! Thanks for your help! Will and farm my Kylo Ren!