Game won't load after 9/28 update

I updated my game about an hour ago, and now, the game won't load past the "Capital Games" screen.

Replies

• Options
    I've heard people who are and people who aren't having the same issue.
  • cyberyul
    14 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm having the same issue

EDIT: It loaded after a few attempts, looks all good now.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Could you give me some details about your device/OS please for us to peep on this issue? thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This exact thing happened to me but I left it and after about a minute, it continued to loading the cantina.

- iPhone 6 / latest iOS 9
  • Options
    Mine won't load at all right now. Click to launch the game. Get the Disney banner info then crashes.
    iPhone 6 Plus. IOS 9.3.2
  • Options
    The game gets stuck on EA/Capital Games logo.

Android version 5.0
  • Options
    After rebooting my phone twice, it works, now.
  • Options
    I'm on Android 4.2 and my game won't load past the capital games screen either iv rebooted my phone 3 times and it's been over a hour since I updated the app
  • Options
    "There was an error downloading localization files. You may not have enough disk space available."
    4.75GB available
    Android v 4.3
    Started earlier today, hoped was temporary error. Force quit, restarted device multiple times. Has been running fine on just over 2 GB of available storage.
  • Options
    10 gb free. Same here
  • Options
    same here since the update. reboot, uninstall and reinstall, clear data... do not work
  • Nallyamp
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Reboot did work but after leaving app for while it is back to getting stuck on ea capital games screen.
    Android 7.0 nexus 6p
    Second reboot has it fine, for now.
  • Options
    Game auto-updated and now after Loading Assets and it starts Loading Cantina I get an error message that says "There was an error downloading localization files. You may not have enough disk space available." I'm using a ZTE Z828 phone running Android 5.1.1 and have 1.87GB Internal Memory available. I tried restarting my phone twice and also uninstalled and reinstalled the game app but still get same message. Need help please. Thank you.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter... Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
  • Options
    I have the same problem after update, game stucks on logo EA Capital Games.
    Device: sony Xperia E3, android 4.4.4
  • Options
    I can't fix my game, rebooted 9 times. Cleared cache half a dozen times, re-installer a dozen times.. nothing. Still get the localisation data error. I'm a guild leader and NEED access to the game asap. Really annoys me when they release dodgy updates. For once I can't find a proper solution on the forums.
  • Options
    how do we get EA to response? this forum is not their official site and i just bought the 15k (more or less) crystal pack. So if the product is defective, can we get our money back?
  • Options
    I have Android 5.0 not going past capital games screen either
  • Options
    Try clearing the swgoh app cache and loading again. This worked for me after I got the same error yesterday.

(Android)
  • Options
    Sarryen wrote: »
    Try clearing the swgoh app cache and loading again. This worked for me after I got the same error yesterday.

(Android)

Hes got right, i just clear cache and reboot my phone and its work. Thanks bro!!!
  • Options
    Also can't get past capital games. Android 4.4.4 ally code 457-923-143.
  • Options
    Clearing cache didn't work here, also stuck on "Capital Games" screen after last update. I'm on a Lenovo k50-T 5 Android 5.0

Waiting for any solution
  • Options
    I uninstalled and then reinstalled then it worked again.
  • RagaralbOteiyun
    134 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Same here since the update and the game doesn't work.
    Android 4.4.2
  • Options
    Had to uninstall reboot and reinstall but finally back
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Mine was stuck on "Loading Assets". Shut it down and restarted, and now get this error

"There was an error downloading localized files. You may not have enough disk space available:. HELP

Edit - it looks like the "clearing cache" trick is working for me
  • Options
    I've tried clearing cache and rebooting and game refuses to load past EA/Capital screen. Using a Motorola moto g with Android 6.0.1
  • Taugrum
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Android 4.

I've also had stuck game on "Capital Games". Possibly try to stop game, go to Settings and clear data for this app and reboot device.

My fix was to re-install app. It causes error that not enough disk space to load localized files. After that I've stopped game, cleaned data and reboot my device. Clean without reboot didn't help me, only after reboot it fixed.

Now it works fine.
  • Options
    I forgot to mentioned that after re-install I had error about insufficient disk space to load localization file.