Active T7 guild looking for players

New T7 guild looking for players. We have 20+ players who have started a new guild together after our last guild fell apart. We can finish t7 raids but need active players to help with daily contributions. Please join.
We are Galactic Caretakers

Replies

• Options
    My ally code is 679-689-844 if you're interested.
  • Options
    What's your usual raiding schedule/time zones? There are about 15 of us on the verge of leaving our guild and starting fresh, but may be open to the idea of joining an existing group.
  • SuperJefe
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    The guild is based in Europe, but a bunch of us are US EST. Guild activities reset at 1:30 PM EST and we start raids one hour later. If we got 15 new members, we could start a T7 raid in a day or two. Feel free to pass my ally code to anyone in your group who wants it.
  • Options
    I'm interested and not sure what to do after I add your ally code to make a ally request. Lead me in the right direction here please
  • Options
    Btw my name in the game is Corknew JabberWookie
    Ally code 489-942-912
  • SuperJefe
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @farfromnormalC I've accepted your ally request. Once you've left your current guild, you can find us by looking in your allies' guilds, or I can invite you. You have to leave your guild first, though.
    Feel free to pass my ally code to any allies or guild mates you think might be interested.
    Post edited by SuperJefe on
  • Options
    T6 Raid Starts this afternoon 2:30 EST. Come join and get immediate rewards.
  • Options
    Heroic raid starts Sunday @ 2:30 pm est. join now