Looking for that 5th!

Looking for that 5th person to complement my team.

Currently running with the following as my top 5.
5* Sid, lvl 52. Gear 6
5*Lumi, lvl 52, gear 6
5* Boba, lvl 52, gear 7 purple
4* Phasma, lvl 52, gear 6
4* JC, lvl 52, gear 7 purple

Secondary team:
4* Chewi, lvl 51, gear 6 (I swap with JC depending on match up)
4* Mace Windu, lvl 47, gear 4
4* Talia, lvl 50, gear 5
3* Luke, lvl 50, gear 5
2* Kit Fisto, lvl 50, gear 5

Should I keep using all GW tokens to lvl up Lumi to 7* and Phasma to at least 6* and all Arena tokens to lvl up Sid to 7* or start shooting for someone else? I have a lot of Catina credits also saved up to put towards a new person. I was thinking of either Daka, Poe, or Fives to start farming.

Idk guys what do ya'll think if you was me? I don't want to spend a ton of time farming for someone who isn't gonna be a good fit.

I do pretty well in Arena, usually finish around 40th. GW I usually complete everything as well but I know once I get higher it's gonna get tougher.

Thanks in advance for any advice you give.

Replies

• Options
    First, you should focus on Sid & Lumi until 7* star max gear.

Boba has not much place to stand in arena since you throw all your resources on Sid.

You lack another DPS, go find him! (suggest GS, Luke which is farmable in Cantina)

Poe is much better than Chewie in arena fight right now, worth farming equal to Daka. If you consider to farm JC because of his healing ability, then choose Poe.
  • Options
    Boba isn't the best I know but I love his cool factor lol.

I am leaning towards Poe. He's crazy good on teams I've come across in Arena. Luke is good but not sold on him yet. Maybe he gets very good once he's stared up and geared? I already have him so maybe I'll focus on him and see what he does for me.
  • Options
    Num1Dago wrote: »

I am leaning towards Poe. He's crazy good on teams I've come across in Arena. Luke is good but not sold on him yet. Maybe he gets very good once he's stared up and geared? I already have him so maybe I'll focus on him and see what he does for me.

I would sub in a tank for Boba or Phasma. Neither are at their best unless they are in the lead. You don't have a high-crit team, so have you thought about putting Phasma in the lead instead of Sid? Give it a whirl.

Anyway, I think you need a tank with taunt in your first team to get some survivability.
  • Options
    I have a feeling Poe has a meeting scheduled with the nerf bat coming up soon. I would go in another direction. and if I am wrong then oh well you can save your soul by not selling it to the devil and playing Poe.
  • Options
    I would swap Luke in for Boba. Boba is just too slow in this speed meta.
  • Options
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    Num1Dago wrote: »

I would sub in a tank for Boba or Phasma. Neither are at their best unless they are in the lead. You don't have a high-crit team, so have you thought about putting Phasma in the lead instead of Sid? Give it a whirl.

Anyway, I think you need a tank with taunt in your first team to get some survivability.

I run with Phasma in the lead now. She hits like a wet noodle but great leader ability. I agree with the tank, I'm farming Poe now.
  • Options
    I would swap Luke in for Boba. Boba is just too slow in this speed meta.

Boba is slow I agree but I only have Luke at 3* right now. I am currently farming for GS which I hear is pretty good once stared and geared up.