Personal Daily Guild Bank Coins

As all of you know, the personal daily guild bank coin contribution is 600. When raids first released, you had to spend 600 energy to complete your contribution. This activity would refresh around midnight, whenever your own daily activities would. This allowed to have 2 guild challenges fit and be able to work with for completing your daily coin contribution. But now, after the update a while back (not this new one today), it refreshes whenever the guild challenges refresh, which in my opinion sucks. This limits the player to only one way of reaching the 600 goal. For example, before this certain update, the guild challenge would be cantina energy, and after that would be let's say dark side battles. Since they would refresh in between daily refreshes, you had 2 ways of reaching the 600 goal, the cantina energy and the normal energy you spent on the dark side battles. But after that certain update, since the personal coin contribution refreshes with the guild refresh, you only have 1 way of completing the 600 goal. For example current guild challenge would be cantina energy, so I can only use cantina energy to reach the 600 and I can't spend any normal energy because I would be saving that for the next guild challenge. Do you see what I'm saying? Because of this we are limited to how much we can spend now, and it's very disappointing as before I was able to perform very well. I hope this reaches a developer or something and understand what I'm trying to say.