Cannot remove arrow mod from qgj

Since mods began I have been trying to remove this one star arrow mod from qgj. It was giving me error 9 and crashing the game, now I get the spinning icon thing forever.

How can I resolve this? It's holding back leveling this character.

Replies

• Options
    Bump? This is an actual tech support problem - can't mod my qgj because I can't remove the one star arrow
  • Options
    Please this is affecting my raid
  • Options
    Bump again
  • Options
    Check if you have a little lock, if so you can't remove. If you don't I would recommend giving the devs your ally code so they can look at your account.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    My ally code is 964-849-978

I was hoping someone would reply. This is a name-dropping error 9 that causes the game to crash and restart. That level one mod has been stuck on qgj since the first week of mods. Imagine if you could not upgrade the arrow mod on one of your most important raid characters.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Thank you for your ally code. Additionally, could you detail the name of the mod you are trying to remove?
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hi the mod is mk 1-A defense receiver

Thanks
  • Options
    Ok this is fixed after many months. Did you guys do an update statement in the sql database? In any case I got the Russian hackers to stop the denial of service attacks on your servers we are all square.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Ah, glad to hear our ninja devs addressed the issue. As this is ah te case, I'll be closing this thread as solve.d Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.