Is it balanced that Phasma's team Advantage buff lasts until dispelled?

I mean, the other First Order heroes have SINGLE advantage buffs that only last a max of 2 rounds as opposed to Phasma's TEAM WIDE buff that can potentially last forever unless you have two AOEs.

Replies

• Options
    Or dots...advantage barely ever lasts a whole turn.
  • Options
    Advantage doesn't do much for most toons except for certain first order toons, tie pilot and phasma are the most dangerous with advantage, first order officer will also basically one shot someone if the whole team has advantage. You probably won't even notice a damage increase for most toons and advantage disappears as soon as a toon gets hit twice.
  • Options
    Ganicola wrote: »
    Advantage doesn't do much for most toons except for certain first order toons, tie pilot and phasma are the most dangerous with advantage, first order officer will also basically one shot someone if the whole team has advantage. You probably won't even notice a damage increase for most toons and advantage disappears as soon as a toon gets hit twice.

This is truth, at least in my observation. Without a FO team, she is useless unless serving as leader. She has high health but melts quickly and her damage isn't amazing. The only non FO use I see is on AOE debuff teams like IG88 and Vader.