How to beat Wiggs/Ani/Lando/StHan with droids?

Hi all,

During the last weeks I havent had an enemy squad composition that I struggled with but now I really struggle with the above composition.

I ususllay run HK/86/88/B2/JE all quite OK modded and max gear level (some pieces are missing for complete gear).

The fight normally goes like this:

JE recalibrate
HK AoE
Wiggs return fire, usually killing 88 or severely woundning 86 or HK. If 88 is down, this is bad since it reduce the chance of me being able to ability block Lando (allowing me to focus on Ani instead)

At this point I need to get a lucky crit on Lando or Ani go take them out. If not, the fight will go downhill from here.

Anyone have any advice how to beat them? My squad is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/oaraug/

I can switch in G10 IG 100 or Nebit if needed

Replies

• Options
    You're getting hit by biggs and wedge because that aoe of hk47 is critting biggs.
    Don't use it before wedge is dead.
    IG88 aoe is dependent on how confident you are of landing a ability block.
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    You're getting hit by biggs and wedge because that aoe of hk47 is critting biggs.
    Don't use it before wedge is dead.
    IG88 aoe is dependent on how confident you are of landing a ability block.

+1

Another option would be running Nebit to take some damage. You can also replace him as leader and drop HK, Crit down will take Lando out of the battle. Save your AoEs and take out Anakin first, then maybe be to Wedge
  • Options
    @Oaraug I run the same team as you and agree that the only team that gives me trouble is Wiggs/StHan combos. Although I lose with bad rng sometimes, I've been pretty successful when doing single attacks on Wedge first. The only AOE I run off the bat is B2 since the buff immunity renders STHan meaningless if it lands. By then, Wedge is usually about dead anyway and if the IG twins and HK got crits on their solo shots, you have a great second round that still is pretty fast.