New guild its called Jedi High Council

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I'm very keen, request sent
  • Options
    I'd like to join 979-695-531
  • Options
    I'd like to join... been debating for awhile if I wanted to join a guild. I'm a mid-high level recreational player and avid Star Wars fan...

I am lvl70 with 6 7* Jedi, 1 more that is almost 7* and another almost 6* (all fully geared). Usually end arena somewhere in the top 100 and I play every day.

Game Name is UltraVegasJedi, Ally Code: 679-275-972
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • Options
    I'd like to join as well. I play quiet a lot.
  • Options
    I'd like to join as well. I play quiet a lot.

This guild joined with another and the op no longer responds to the thread I guess.

If interested I started a guild called the Force United. This is a guild just for fun and will have very few requirements, one such being that members utilize a team of just force-user toons (Dark/Light, Jedi/Sith, Nightsister, Etc...)...

This guild is for players who want to be a part of a guild but don't care or have time to meet a bunch of requirements outside of what will be needed for the game.

You can find out more here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/264304
    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I'll make one called The Dark Council. Our goal will be purely to crush you filthy Jedi.

Is it Powei in ur guild?