This weekend Double Drops

Just a tiny question: Does this include Character Shards?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, in hard mode and cantina
  • Options
    Usually does.
  • Options
    This is great as I still cant log in!
  • Options
    Question is easily answered since the 'possible rewards' shows 2 shards... thanks all!
  • Options
    Do we know when it will end? I usually hoard Cantina energy from Friday until Sunday night but I don't want to miss out on double drops.
  • Options
    Look when your mod deal ends in the shop. That should coincide with the event.

Thanks. Looks like I'll be able to hoard as per usual.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter anyway double shards with a 50% reduction in shard drops, means close to the same amount of shards you would get but more cantina energy you will buy. Normal cantina I get 4-5 wedge shards per recharge, strange double shards I get 4-6 shards per recharge.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter anyway double shards with a 50% reduction in shard drops, means close to the same amount of shards you would get but more cantina energy you will buy. Normal cantina I get 4-5 wedge shards per recharge, strange double shards I get 4-6 shards per recharge.

You are just having bad RNG. I am RAKING IN Wedge shards at a super rate.
  • Options
    I did one recharge on 8-Lando and received 17 shards.
  • Options
    yes drop rates blow I will admit, but the nice thing is double cantina currency, so any of those toons you need out of Cantina shipping now is the time to do it. Will have 5s by Sunday :)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Valace2 wrote: »
    yes drop rates blow I will admit, but the nice thing is double cantina currency, so any of those toons you need out of Cantina shipping now is the time to do it. Will have 5s by Sunday :)

Ohh yeah, JKG and Mob will soon be 7* muhaha
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection