Button to cancel a request?

You know when you request gear and your guild buddies can donate...

How about a button to cancel that request?

What do you think?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    unnecessary. If you screw up there's always tomorrow.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    bad idea
  • Options
    Yes pls. Because u realize everyone is requesting the same and you would probably get nothing if you dont cancel the request.

What would also be great is that u get to reset and request every midnight. Because take an example of a 7 days of request. If u remember exactly which hour you requested and come back strictly every 24 hrs. U do get 7 days worth. Otherwise if u forget. U miss like a half day to full days worth. So out of 7 days. U realistically only get 4 requests..
  • Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Yes pls. Because u realize everyone is requesting the same and you would probably get nothing if you dont cancel the request.

What would also be great is that u get to reset and request every midnight. Because take an example of a 7 days of request. If u remember exactly which hour you requested and come back strictly every 24 hrs. U do get 7 days worth. Otherwise if u forget. U miss like a half day to full days worth. So out of 7 days. U realistically only get 4 requests..
    Ditto to the last point. Happened to me. Request gets later each day so u miss out on some. It's on your break one day but the next day break is a different time & u can't request 'til after wk etc. Having one per day any time after reset would be perfect... It doesn't let me request without going to the guild gear screen & then to my character screen anyway so I see what others are requesting before I do mine. I never do the same as someone else at the same time.