Please for the love of all that is holy...stop it with the pop ups!

Seriously devs...just stop!

Replies

• Options

It's a free game....and the pop-ups aren't even for other things...they're part of the game.

Please for the love of all that is holy...I wish people would stop it with the whiney posts!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Free for you maybe. I pay to play. And the pop up problem is related to the fact that they come up every time I get into the home screen. Instead of trolling, find something better to do.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Free for you maybe. I pay to play. And the pop up problem is related to the fact that they come up every time I get into the home screen. Instead of trolling, find something better to do.

I pay to play too, so you can cut the "I'm better than you because I pay, leech" bull.

By "something better to do" you mean start a different complaint thread?

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    The same pop up every time you're on the home screen is annoying.
  • Options
    You made an assumption that the game is free to play for me. I corrected that. I didn't say I was better or worse than you. By something better I mean go watch the Star Wars Christmas Special...That would be a better use of your time than bashing people who have genuine complaints about the game.
  • Options
    I never get any of these pop ups. Maybe because I've gone into app settings and blocked all notifications? (My goal was just to get rid of the icons in the top menu bar, but I'm pretty happy with the results if it blocks in-game pop ups too)
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I pay to play too, so you can cut the "I'm better than you because I pay, leech" bull.

By "something better to do" you mean start a different complaint thread?

Go away.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I wish people would stop it with the whiney posts!

Whining about whining. I never understood it. :D
  • Options
    The same pop up every time you're on the home screen is annoying.

Oh I agree. I'm just having a slow day at work. ;)

• Options
    ....... come on guys popups making game unplayable
  • Options
    Damnit i just blew crystals trying to close this **** popup
  • Options
    I getting so hyped up by the repeated pop ups that I'm trying to book passage to Scariff with a local kid on a scooter!!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Help me, anyone with transport, your my sanity's only hope.
  • Options
    The scariff popup popped up to me about 8 times in a row too. Thankfully its gone now. OP not whining.