T6 Guild with 27/50 members..working our way to T7..Join us..

Ndirishfan_1988
101 posts Member
edited October 2016
It's really hard to start over...but it had to be done. We just want to be part of Guild that has the best interest of its members...there are alot of guilds recruiting....we don't have all the ungodly rules..we just want people to enjoy the game and do the 600 daily guild coins..so everyone's gonna benefit..

We are currently at 27/50. Looking to add Active players. We would like to continue to get players above Lvl60 as we are trying to eventually do T7 raids. We are Active on chat (we would hope you will be too) doesn't have to be LINE (even though most of us use) but just chat. we help when we can, and we ask for advice, when we don't know something. Share what works for each person in each situation. Overall just be helpful.

We left a Guild that to be honest that was just not cutting it. The "leader" didn't ever talk in Guild Chat..never donated anything to his Guild mates, but he would request high end gear. We could do a Tier 5 raid in one day, but not enough active players to get through a Tier 6 Raid in less than 3 days. You don't have to be a p2p player, we are just looking for people that are Active everyday. Which means contribute 600 guild currency daily & Wants to be a top player in the guild. Give us a shot.

Thanks for looking at the post and I hope to hear from you soon.

My ally code NDIRISHFAN 877-774-558
Line ID..ndirishfan
Guild name... Inglorious nerfhearders (nerfherders wasn't available)

(We want members...not wanting to merge our crew into yours...we like our squad synergy)
Now if you have a small guild that is having the same issue at recruiting that most of us seem to have..join us. SO THAT MEANS WE AREN'T WILLING TO ABANDON OUR GUILD, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK.
(You would be surprised how many will still ask for us to merge with them)

(I am constantly on this game..I actually have alot of fun..and really love Star Wars..I hope that people that actually feel the same..will join us.
Post edited by Ndirishfan_1988 on

Replies